Chapter 13

6: 00 PM, 25/04/21

Doyoung said he had some work left, so Taeyong let him go. Taeyong was thinking about what Doyoung had asked him. Did he really fall in love again? Was he going to get cheated on again? Was Johnny lying to him? Taeyong couldn't find an answer to all those questions and started biting his nails. Biting nails was a habit of Taeyong's whenever he got nervous or concentrated on something. Taeyong was in his own thoughts until the bell rang. Taeyong flinched and slowly tip-toed to the door with bare feet touching his grey carpet. He looked over the small magnifying glass which showed him who came. He saw a dark and tall figure, he knew it was Johnny.

He opened the door and let Johnny in. 'Hey yong, what's up?' Johnny casually asked. Taeyong was really nervous so he stuttered 'N-nothing, Doyoung l-left a hour ago a-and uhm I was just ch-chilling.' Johnny found it weirdly adorable 'why are you stuttering though?' Taeyong pointed at his chest with a confused look 'M-me, I-I stuttered?'. 'You're still stuttering yong.' Johnny chuckled. Taeyong then realized he had been stuttering from the moment Johnny entered his house. 'I-I'll stop s-stuttering.' 'You're too cute!' Johnny said while rubbing his thumb on Taeyong's flushed red cheeks.

'Oh and by the way I bought you some ramen and kimchi rolls' Johnny added. 'Thanks!' Taeyong said while taking the bag from Johnny's hands. 'Okayy! I'll get going now, I was in the store in front of your house and thought of getting something for you haha' Johnny says. Johnny then walks out the door. Taeyong closes the door and slides down it letting the poly bags drop, he dug his face inside his hands and sat on his knees. 'Why do I always have a weird feeling in my stomach whenever I'm with him?!'

a/n- I have no idea what to write in the next chapter, please dm me if you have any ideas or anything  :D