Chapter 24

1: 00 AM, 01/05/21

Johnny hesitantly shook his head. Taeyong being the sharp person replied with 'answer with your mouth, John.' Johnny stuttered 'I-I would n-never.' Taeyong shook his head repeatedly, Johnny slowly getting on Taeyong's nerves. 'God, say it without stuttering!' Taeyong finally snapped. Johnny shakily said 'I-I'm sleepy, I'll reply t-tomorrow.' Taeyong's eyes raised up tears which were threatening to fall out. Johnny slept on the opposite side, not facing Taeyong. Not once. Whereas Taeyong cried himself to sleep.

Johnny woke up to see a messy Taeyong. He slowly whispered 'I will never leave you, I never cheated on you. I love you so fucking much. Who the fuck knows why I stuttered yesterday, I feel so useless argh-' Johnny was cut off my a chuckling sound from beside him. Taeyong replied with full anger 'Oh god, you're making me so fucking angry right after I woke up... if you really love me and never cheated on me then explain the fucking lipstick marks on your shirt, chest, neck also explain why there was women's perfume all over you...' Johnny was utterly speechless, not knowing what to say. 'The perfume was because m-my b-boss hugged m-me...'. 'Your boss is a boy for fuck's sake, why would he use women's perfume?! ' Taeyong shouted making Johnny flinch at Taeyong's attitude. 'H-he's gay and l-likes womenish things...' Taeyong nodded understanding the explanation.

'What about the lip stick marks eh?' Taeyong says. Johnny replied slightly scared 'H-he also w-wears l-lipstick... and he accidentally put his lips on my collar when he hugged m-me.' Taeyong nodded buying Johnny's explanation, forgetting the marks on Johnny's chest and back. Johnny slowly sighed faster he realized that Taeyong forgot about the neck and chest marks. Taeyong slowly got up and crawled over to a scared Johnny wearing only a long shirt which was Johnny's and boxers. He sat on top of Johnny's lap and hugged him really tight. 'I'm so sorry I even doubted you... I love you' Taeyong says regretting his own actions. Johnny nodded slight tears falling out of his eyes hugging Taeyong back by snaking his hands on top of Taeyong's waist. 'I love you so much too.' They both looked at each other and bought themselves into a kiss full of regret, love and passion. Johnny pulled away asking 'Wanna take a shower together?'