Chapter 30

8: 00 AM, 09/05/21

The plane then started to speed up, meaning they were going to land in a minute. Taeyong was above scared. He didn't want to die, at least not in a trip with his lover and best friends. The masks dropped. Taeyong quickly grabbed one and put it on Donghyuck. He didn't want Donghyuck to die, Donghyuck was still a young boy who had a hell of a life left. Taeyong then check over at front to see wether Johnny and Doyoung were wearing masks or not. He sighed in relief when he saw that both of them were wearing the piece of plastic. He was about to sit and put on his mask, but the plane crashed already.

Taeyong felt his abdomen struck something sharp.. His head hurt like hell, he had hit the window he was sitting beside. At least he had a seatbelt on, but the seat belt didn't help Taeyong from being struck with a small part of the aero plane. Taeyong was alive. His mouth started spewing blood slowly. Warm red liquid dropped down his lips as he hesitantly looked over to Donghyuck, Donghyuck was alive. Donghyuck looked back at Taeyong and showed Taeyong a small hurt smile. Donghyuck slowly took off his seatbelt and stood up. He slowly limped to Taeyong and tried taking off his seatbelt. Donghyuck managed to take the seatbelt off. He slowly helped Taeyong out but the piece of metal between Taeyong's abdomen made it harder for Taeyong to move. 'Donghyuck, please call Johnny.'

Donghyuck ran over the crashed plane parts, looking for Johnny. After ten minutes or so Taeyong becomes pale. Johnny came running and cupped Taeyong's face looking at Taeyong eyes widened. The warm feeling of Johnny's hands on Taeyong's jaw made Taeyong relax a bit. Taeyong slowly whispered 'J-Johnny I-I'm s-so s-sorry' Johnny widened his eyes more and shouted 'Why?! I should be the one apologizing for leaving you!!' Taeyong slowly smiled and whispered 'f-for loving y-you and th-then l-leaving y-you like th-this...' Johnny whispered sadly 'Yong, no...' Taeyong slowly closed his eyes smiling , leaving a sobbing Johnny. Johnny kept crying beside the now-dead body.

As the story of Johnny's life ended he slowly whispered to himself,

'that one night...'

fin.

a/n : do you guys want a continuation of this book? or maybe not? But I really enjoyed writing this book, thank you all for your support! This is such a bad and sad ending but this is a fixed plot I had in mind, I'm so sorry... but thank you again for your tremendous support! love y'all! <3