Chapter 11

3:00 AM, 24/04/21

'Wait I'm coming down, give me a minute!' Johnny screamed from upstairs. 'I-I don't have a m-minute!' Taeyong says scared. 'Why are you stuttering, but wait I'm coming down right now!' Says Johnny.

'Yes, what's wro-' Johnny was cut off by the scene Taeyong had made in front of him. 'Oh. My. God.' Johnny said with a pause between each of the words. Taeyong's hair was messed up, the popcorn were all over the floor. Most importantly, Taeyong burnt his hand. 'Shit, wait here I'll get bandages and the vacuum.' Johnny rushed up the stairs and got pink colored bandages with red hearts in top of it.

Johnny and Taeyong were sitting on the couch while Johnny slowly put some medicine on the burnt part and wrapped the bandages around the finger really slowly. Taeyong groaned at last when Johnny pushed the bandage to seal it. 'I'm never ever giving you a work again. Oh my god.' Johnny says while looking at Taeyong's face and messy hair. 'Come here let me fix your hair.' Taeyong scoots over to Johnny who was holding a comb and motioning Taeyong to come over with his hands.

Johnny slowly dragged the comb along Taeyong's hair. It wasn't tangled because normally Taeyong's hair was very silky. 'Okay, we're finally done. Now let me just vacuum the kitchen. Then we'll watch movies.' Johnny says while ruffling Taeyong's hair. 'Okay! I'm just gonna chill here.'.

When Johnny came back, he saw that Taeyong was asleep. He decided not to wake him up and got some blankets and pillows for both of them. Johnny settled himself beside Taeyong and drifted off to sleep.