Chapter 15

3: 00 AM, 27/04/21

Taeyong stayed home all day. He had nothing to do either ways. His boss called him and fired him for being always late and skipping almost three days of office. This day couldn't get worse could it? Johnny 'cheats' on him, boss fired him. Right now all he could do is stay in his fluffy bed and eat his feelings out. He was now stuffing spoonfuls of ice cream in his own mouth and watching Netflix. He checked his phone to see any new news.

70+ missed calls from Johnny😳🙄

200+ messages from Johnny😳🙄

He scoffed at the notification and closed his phone. He thought of what had happened and tears started flowing out of his already swollen eyes. He looked at the view beside his bed and thought of doing the same thing he did when his ex left him. But he just couldn't, he was stiff in his bed looking at the same view all over again. He then turned off the TV and grabbed his earphones from the bed stand. He put on a song 'Faded in my last song' by NCT 127. He leaned on his bed headboard and let all the tears that he was holding in out.

He had cried himself to sleep. He woke up and looked toward the mirror beside his bed. God, he was such a mess. He looked the same when he broke up with his ex. Then he got freshened and called Doyoung, his comforter. Doyoung said he'll be over in ten minutes. The door bell rang, Taeyong went up to open it, not checking who it was since he knows it would be Doyoung. But, what he didn't know was that someone else was at his door. He opened it to see a tall dark figure with lots of ice cream in a poly bag. 'Shit, Johnny?'