Untitled Part 29

This is actually chapter 28, some problem occurred with my wattpad :)

4:00 AM, 09/05/21

This is one week later. Taeyong and Johnny were waiting for their friends to come to the airport. There came Donghyuck running towards Johnny with a huge smile. Donghyuck hugged Johnny real tight. 'Ahhhh Johnny! I missed you!' Donghyuck says muffled by Johnny's coat. Donghyuck was on Johnny's chest, not letting go like a koala. Johnny then hugged the boy even tighter. 'I missed you so much too my little Hyuck.' Donghyuck pulled away and looked at Johnny with a angry, pouty face 'I'm not little, I'm big.' He says the last part while raising his chest up with hands on his hips. Johnny laughed along with Donghyuck.

Whereas Taeyong was now hugging Doyoung like no tomorrows. Doyoung hugged back and asked 'Have you been doing okay?' Taeyong nodded still on Doyoung's chest. 'Get up you big baby' Doyoung says while chuckling. Taeyong shook his head. Right then there was an announcement. 'Passengers to board on Plane 127 to Chicago please be on your way, the take off will start soon.' All four of them took their luggages and went on to their assigned seats. Doyoung with Johnny, Donghyuck with Taeyong.

'Hyung~, how have you been?' Donghyuck says stretching the 'Hyung' part. Taeyong replied 'I've been good but I missed you' Donghyuck side-hugged Taeyong. Taeyong hugged back with no restrictions. Both of them were best friends. Taeyong then put his head on Donghyuck's shoulder and slept. Donghyuck did the same putting his own head above Taeyong's. Whereas Johnny and Doyoung were looking out at the sky. 'Oof it's been long since I met you...' says Doyoung trying to break the awkwardness. 'Yeah, I kinda missed you. Oh by the way thanks for letting me make up to Taeyong.' Johnny smiled to Doyoung. 'Yeah, that was nothing. Just don't break my best friend's heart.' Doyoung replied. Johnny nodded putting his head on top of Doyoung's shoulder drifting off to sleep. Doyoung was surprised by the action but he decided to do the same.