Chapter 19

9: 00 AM, 30/04/21

Taeyong woke up to a severe burn in his lower body, he groaned as he sat up. The grey blanket he was sharing with Johnny fell off in the process of sitting up, cold air hitting his bare pale legs. He slowly opened his eyes fully as he looked over to the wide windows. He looked outside meeting a familiar season. It was raining, Taeyong smiled. He absolutely loved cold things. Johnny woke up which made Taeyong feel a familiar gaze behind him. Taeyong looked at him and leaned in for a kiss only to be pushed away from Johnny. 'Babe, don't kiss me right now... I need to brush now don't I?' Johnny whined as Taeyong nodded and smiled.

Johnny went towards the washroom. After about 10-15 minutes Johnny came out half naked, only a towel wrapped around his waist showing his abs and V-line. Taeyong looked at his neck which had water rolling down. 'Done staring?' Johnny said embarrassing Taeyong who nodded shyly. Taeyong then hesitantly walked over to the bathroom step. Johnny noticed tat Taeyong wasn't at his best walking abilities right now, after last night so he slowly helped Taeyong walk over. Taeyong went inside the washroom. He let the shower soak him as he thought of last night. The water slowly ran down his well-built body.

Taeyong came out of the washroom to see a dressed-up Johnny. Johnny was wearing all black. He asked Johnny 'You leaving already?' Johnny nodded explaining 'My 'boss' said I needed to visit him today.' Taeyong's suspicion raised due to the way Johnny said boss. Johnny's boss was a boy, a boy. Taeyong tried to convince himself pushing away all negative thoughts. He nodded placing a kiss on Johnny's cheeks and lips. Both of them kissed for a minute or so after letting go. Johnny walked over to the door screaming 'I love you!' Taeyong was about to reply but was cut off by a door slamming 'I love you...too'