Chapter 9

7:00 PM, 24/04/21

'Oof you're too cute yongie~' Johnny cooed at Taeyong who was eating a pizza. 'Dude, I'm literally just eating pizza, what's so cute about tha-' Taeyong was cut off by Johnny who squealed 'awww! The cheese fell down from your mouth, cutie!' Taeyong gave Johnny a glare and wiped his mouth. 'Now is it okay? You dumbass' Taeyong asked rudely. 'Oh my- no it's not it got even more spread, now it's on your cheeks. Now who's the dumbass?' Johnny replied with pure revenge. 'You're still the dumbass, now give me a tissue.' Taeyong replied with a chuckle.

'Here ya go' Johnny passed a pink colored tissue with hearts in it. 'Woahhhh! Your tissues are so cute. Where do you even get these?!'Taeyong said with a excited expression on his face. Johnny being the mischievous guy he replied 'I have my ways. I won't tell you cuz I don't want anyone copying my tissues.' Johnny also thought of asking Taeyong if his best friend was dating Doyoung. He asked 'Do you know who your best friend is dating?' Taeyong replied 'Mm why do you wanna know? Are you interested in him?'

Johnny laughed 'of course not! I don't even know how he looks, but I have a feeling he might be dating my best friend.' Taeyong then spilled 'I think his name was Donghyun? No it was probably Donghyuck' Johnny's mouth was hanging open as if he had saw a ghost or something he replied 'THAT is my best friend, today I called him and he left me hanging on the phone. What the fuck?'

'Might be the reason why Doyoung left me standing in the middle of a fucking mall. Just to go watch movies with his 'dear' boyfriend.' Taeyong said with pure anger and sarcasm. 'Might be- wait I have a idea. Call Doyoung.' Johnny replied. Taeyong chuckled 'why?' Johnny's mischievousness could be seen through his eyes as he glared at Taeyong 'just do it.' 'Mm okay I guess.' Taeyong replied.

Call accepted

Hey yong!