Chapter 16

10:00 PM, 27/04/21

Taeyong took the poly bags filled with ice cream from Johnny and whispered 'sit down on the couch, I'll be right back.' Johnny took a seat on the fluffy couch. Taeyong put all the different flavor of ice creams in the freezer and only kept one box out which was the vanilla one. He took two spoons and went over to the couch where Johnny sat. He sat beside him and out the ice cream on the table, passing Johnny a spoon. 'Now explain' Taeyong said with a fierce voice.

Taeyong bites his inner cheek had he listened to Johnny's explanation. 'Yong, listen. That girl was my ' friend' she tried to kiss me but I don't like her back okay? I prefer boys more than girls. Also, I've been meaning to tell you this. I really really love you I've fell for you from the moment you kissed me in the club. I understand if you don't-' Johnny was cut off by a Taeyong who was crying and weakly shouting 'You dumbass! I love you back! How could you even doubt my love for you?!'

With that Taeyong pushed his lips on Johnny's lips. Johnny kissed him back within a split second. Johnny could taste the vanilla ice cream from his lips so he smiled in the kiss. Taeyong climbed on top of Johnny's lap and wrapped his legs on Johnny's waist. Johnny put his hands on Taeyong's waist so that Taeyong wouldn't fall. Taeyong pulled back and rested his own head on top of Johnny's shoulder. Johnny smooched Taeyong's hair and whispered in his ear 'I love you so fucking much, I'll never ever leave you.' Taeyong raised his head up and kissed Johnny's earlobe while saying 'Make sure you don't leave me. I love you too.' They both giggled and fell asleep in that position that night.