Chapter 18

9 :00 AM, 28/04/21

Ringgg! Taeyong woke up due to a ringing sound coming from the bedside table. He lowered the blanket from his knees and noticed that he was only in a white shirt with boxers. He then remembered he was watching movies like that so he smiled at himself. He woke up and squinted his eyes. He took the phone beside the bed and tried to get up but it seemed like Johnny had trapped him in his embrace. Johnny's strong arms held him back and his back was touching Johnny's chest. Taeyong smiled and slowly removed Johnny's arm from his waist. Taeyong took the call.

Hey Dum dum

Hello to you too, did you make up with Johnny?!

Wait a minute-

OH MY GOD. How the heck do you even know Johnny?

Well, I may or may not have snuck into your contacts while you were sleeping.

KIM DOYOUNG-

Oof, stop screaming my ears are gonna go rotten.

You're right Johnny is right beside me sleeping. So I might as well not shout.

WHA- HES BESIDE YOU DID YOU GUYS FIGHT  IT?

No you perverted ass we just slept together while cuddling.

Okay, now ba bye my donghyuckie is calling me. Cya dum

Cya

Call ended.

Johnny woke up and snuggled his face onto Taeyong's back. Taeyong looked at his and smiled. Johnny lifted his own face up and made his own nose come in contact with Taeyong's nose. Then he pressed his lips onto Taeyong's. Taeyong kissed Johnny back with the same passion. Taeyong decided to make it deeper so he smirked in the kiss. Johnny noticed it and opened his eyes only to be met by a wink from Taeyong. Taeyong put his own arms on Johnny's neck, he crawled up to Johnny's lap and and sat there. Johnny put his own arms around Taeyong's waist and bit Taeyong's lips which made Taeyong moan into the kiss. Right then Johnny pulled away. 'We shouldn't do more until you're ready.'