Chapter 4

3: 00 AM, 23/04/21

'It was like so stupid, he was like 'Taeyong I'm so sorry I wanna break up with you.' Like ugh' Taeyong was complaining to Johnny about how his ex broke up with him. Johnny laughed at Taeyong's expressions. 'So, what did you say?' He said in the middle of wheezing. Taeyong replied 'me being the stupid ass I am, I started crying and running' Taeyong also started laughing with Johnny. 'Oh, so that's when you hit my shoulder and we first met right?!' Johnny said. Taeyong chuckled while

Holding his nose bridge 'Yea, but I wished we could've met in a better way hehe.' 'Nah, I actually think that was quite cool you know' Johnny confronted Taeyong. 'Oof, I wanna sleep. But the Uber's are off right now. Can you take me home?' Taeyong says. Johnny replied 'sure, let's go then.'

After a long ride of laughing and talking, Johnny finally reached Taeyong's house. 'Woah, your house is so cool!' Johnny squealed. 'Thank you haha' Taeyong replied. Taeyong says ' By the way, give me your number. We should meet up often, you're nice person to be with!' Johnny replies 'thank you! And my number is xxx xxx xxx'. Taeyong thought of asking Johnny to come in, so he did as he thought. 'Uhh, Johnny do you wanna come in and maybe have a bowl of soup?' Taeyong's face was really flushed at the moment. Johnny replied 'Sure! Let's go then'. They both went up to Taeyong's house and unlocked the door. Taeyong says 'wait, I have to go charge my phone. Chill on the sofa for now, I'll be right back'. Johnny did as told.

Taeyong charged his phone as checked his notifications. It said

50+ new messages from My dumbo💖🤧

Taeyong opened his phone and checked it, he laughed while reading the messages.

My dumbo💖🤧

Yo, I can't come today.

My dumbo💖🤧

Are you mad at me?

Hey

I didn't meant to skip.

It's just I'm caught up with some work.

My dumbo💖🤧

Taeyong, please reply

I'm starting to think your dead or kidnapped

My dumbo💖🤧

I'm gonna stay awake until you reply

Now reply

It's already 3 AM 

lmao I am not dead or kidnapped, I'm perfectly safe.

Now sleep, I replied.

My dumbo💖🤧

Oof, thank god you replied. Now, good night ✌🏻😌💞

Cya 💖💖

Then, Taeyong had remembered Johnny was alone. He ran over to Johnny and saw him asleep already. He was really cute for Taeyong literally almost squealed when he saw that Johnny scrunched his nose in the middle of his sleep. Taeyong decided that it wasn't a good idea to watch someone sleep, so he went to his own room and got some pillows and blankets he put one blanket on Johnny and one pillow under Johnny's head. He then laid down on the opposite sofa beside Johnny, then he put a pillow under his own head and a blanket on top of himself.