Part 1

"Jyesth,this would look good at me."argued aNakul.

"No,it would look nice at me."aArjun also confessed.

"How do you know?Have you wear this before? Give me that?"said aBheem.

"No, bharata.I want this."informed aSahadev.

"You four please be calm!"ordered aYudisthir though he also wanted that but can't tell.

"But jyesth..........."aNakul was cut of by his eldest.They are shut to think who should get that.At that time,a long , beautiful embroidered duppatta covered the 5 brothers face.The scent was enchanting them like alcohol.They removed from their face slowly and someone called them

"Dev.."the most beautiful woman Draupadi is standing in front of them.Pandavas-Draupadi are staring at each other for sometime ,then Draupadi also broke the silence,"Dev..Please give me my duppatta!"pleaded Draupadi to the five Brahman kumars.Firstly, Pandavas were stuck at  beauty so that they were just quite but they come in reality when Draupadi again pleaded.

"No,"answered the strongest man making Draupadi stunned.

"Is it your?"asked aNakul.

"Yeah!"answered Draupadi.

Then the eldest look at the shawl for which they were arguing.He took it and gave her that.

"Take it exchange of your duppatta."requested aYudisthir to Draupadi.

"Why!! That's my one.Give me mine."argued Draupadi to them.

"But now it's ours and if you want then take it or not."replied angrily aBheem.Draupadi had no option too.Draupadi is a princess and walking here and there , it's quite mad one and they are 5 well-formed brothers.It's impossible to DEFATE at doing anything.So, it's better to take the shawl.Draupadi took the shawl and wanted to go but the intelligent one stopped,"Hey!Tell your name at least!"asked aSahadev.

"Why?Would you take my name as well and give me yours name!"asked Draupadi and went.

"Is she angry!"asked aArjun.

"She must be but this is our ours."said aNakul pointing towards the duppatta.

"Our fight also end over the matter."informed aSahadev.

"Yeah,see the miracle.We were arguing to get that shawl but someone else took that away."exclaimed aYudisthir.

"Love you ,bro."proposed aNakul to his brothers.
They smirked at her and started going leaving him alone.

"What the hell!"saying so aNakul also started going.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Putro,whose duppatta is this?"asked confused Mata Kunti to her sons.Pandavas had kept it secretly so that she can't find or know but she did it.If Pandavas say that they take it from a stranger girl whom they don't know ,she is going to beat them to no end and also  tell them.

"Putro, Answer me whose is this!"asked Mata Kunti.

"Mata,see your sari.Isn't it beautiful?"asked aYudisthir taking the sari from the cupboard to change the topic.

"Putro!!I have kept that here but I am asking who kept this duppatta here!"Matha Kunti again asked as she could sense something fishy.

"Mata.........."Pandavas were about to say but thankfully, someone called her,"Kunti,where are you?"

"Ok.I am going.You sleep."ordered she and went outside.

Pandavas hardly breathe.They were so afraid to answer.