Part 20

"Trust us,we will never leave her."said aYudisthir.

"Anything,you can't.Draupadi will never be yours."yelled Aparna Masshi.

"Samragi,we have promised that we will never let harm her or anything.Than how can we leave her in this state?"questioned respectfully aArjun.

"Stop talking big.You have family,lives.Will you sacrifice yourselves for her?"questioned Suparna Maashi.

Pandavas are quite.

"I knew you can't.No one can.So go and forget all this."said Suparna Maashi calmly.

"If we could go to jungle for some people,than why can't we sacrifice ourselves for our love?"asked politely aSahadev making Masshi shocked.

"Here,we aren't kidding or playing."said Taliksha masshi.

"We are even not."answered seriously Pandavas.

The three masshi shared a look.

"Before saying anything,you should know the whole story."said Aparna Masshi.

"I know after that you will change your mind."stated Suparna Maashi smirking.

"How long you know?"asked Aparna Masshi.

"Princess Shikhandini and Prince Drishtidyumna went to the mahal and saw pisshi there."replied aBheem sadly.

Aparna Masshi leave a heavy breath.

"Truly, Shalvi was also among those.You had told her not to join them but she did.
She went against the nature.Everything was good.But when the members of the team came to know that Shalvi is expecting,they wanted the unborn child as sacrifice.But Shalvi denied."Aparna Masshi became emotional and Suparna Masshi and Taliksha masshi consoling her.

"Shalvi jiji seperated from that.But they were very powerful and dominated to get the unborn baby (Draupadi). That's why,at a point we all wanted to abort the child."Suparna Maashi brusted into crying.

"Why Pisshi did this?"asked emotional Pandavas.

"Cause she wanted more,know about the world.Nothing would fulfill her desire for more.And that dismissed the whole family."cried Suparna Maashi.

"Especially Draupad wanted the abortion as he used to love Shalvi a lot.But the motherhood inside Shalvi didn't listen to anyone.She gave birth to Draupadi."smiled a bit Taliksha masshi,"Shalvi wanted another daughter and she got that too.A new small world who holds some many worlds,attract so many people towards her."

"They fall behind us,they anyhow wanted Drau.We used to hide in place to place but always,they used to find us.Those spirits gave last warning to hand over Drau but we couldn't.That's why,they took Shalvi with them and made a bad spirit like them."informed crying Taliksha masshi.

"Please calm down masshi."consoled aArjun.

"Have water,masshi."said aYudisthir and Vrikodher give water.

"We need to be strong for Draupadi now."said aNakul.

"But how is still that connected with Draupadi yet?"asked confused aSahadev.

"Our fault.After taking Shalvi,we shattered totally.Shikha and dristhi were younger and Draupad became stone like quite.We couldn't understand what to do.That's why,we hired a babysitter......"Aparna Masshi was stopped.

"We know that the witch performed rituals on Draupadi."said aArjun angrily.

"Yeah.In one day,she could have finished the rituals but before that, Shikha and Dristhi saw that and informed us.We went and saw all that."informed Suparna Maashi fearly.

"That means Draupadi is save but than why?"asked aNakul.

"No,she isn't.The mostly rituals were performed.So,their powers are still with Draupadi.The one always remain with her like shadow."said Aparna Masshi sadly.

"Like this, Draupadi is a part of the team.And if she became mother later, Draupadi or the child have to be sacrificed."said Taliksha Masshi crying hard,"They will take her too like Shalvi."

"Draupadi will never be pregnant."said hardly aYudisthir looking at the three and Pandavas too nodded.

"It's not easy like you are thinking.You five won't be able to father anymore marrying another lady cause marrying Draupadi ,you five also became a part of the team."informed Aparna Masshi yelling.

Pandavas were little shocked hearing this.

"That's why no one of us are married.Only after leaving Draupadi,you can be free.You better go and live happily."ordered Aparna Masshi.

Pandavas were full numb.

"If Draupadi would be in our place,did she too leave us?"questioned calmly Pandavas to each other shaking heads.

"Ok.We would never marry another."promised Pandavas proudly.

"What are you saying?"questioned the three masshi shockingly.

"Right decision."praised Mata Mohini coming with others.

"Mata,we are......"Pandavas were cut off by Mata Kunti,"If your father,Maharaj Pandu would have thought about you,he wouldn't leave Hastinapur.He had left everything on the Almighty's hand.You are sons of him."smiled Mata Kunti.

"Thanks Mata."said Pandavas and hugged crying the mothers.

"No more crying.We have so many works."said Mata Zalshi.

"Why you all forget me?"asked sadly Shikha jiji.

"Shikha."called Taliksha masshi.

"I know masshi what you did for our welfare."stated Shika jiji and the three nodded.