Part 18

"Don't move."ordered Shikha jiji lovingly to Draupadi.

"Jiji,have masshi found out about the marriage?"asked Draupadi.

"No but soon they will.You think everything child-game."raged Shikha jiji.

"Masshi would be hurt hearing all this."said Draupadi sadly.

"Then why did you do this?"questioned Shikha jiji.

"No jiji.You don't know the reason."explained Draupadi.

"I know.But this wouldn't happen if you wouldn't go there.There are so many place for picnic.But you always find such dangerous place!"complained Shikha jiji.

"Ohhhhh!!Jiji."laughed Draupadi.

"Do you really go for picnic?"asked Shikha jiji suspensely.

"What are you saying jiji?"Draupadi lowered head to avoid connecting eyes with Shikha jiji.

"I amn't saying anything, Draupadi.I just hope you don't do any wrong now.And one more thing,you would go nowhere without the guards."ordered Shikha jiji angrily.

"But jiji......"Draupadi was cut off by Shikha jiji,"It's my order Draupadi."

As Draupadi and Shikha jiji turned saw Masshi Taliksha but thankfully didn't hear about the marriage.

"So what were you discussing?"asked Taliksha masshi laughing.

"Just,"answered Draupadi and Shikha jiji.

"How are you feeling now?"asked concerned Maashi.

"I am ok."replied Draupadi.

Draupadi didn't like to hide  marriage from the three masshi.Draupadi said about the marriage to Taliksha Masshi.

"Are you kidding me?"mused Taliksha masshi.

"Sorry but I......"Draupadi was cut off by Taliksha masshi.

"Shikha, would you also know about all this?"raged Queen Taliksha.

"Jiji didn't knew.Just find-out."said Draupadi.

"Shut up, Draupadi.Masshi you please hear me."Shikha jiji tried hard but failed.

"I don't want to hear anything from you both.Now I will do as I want.Jiji,jiji."called Taliksha masshi and went angrily.

Shikha jiji too went behind running.

"Why are you screaming Eksha?"questioned Aparna Masshi.

"Drau must be sleeping,jiji."informed Suparna Maashi.

"She ruined our sleeps, Suparna."said Taliksha Masshi said making the both shocked.

"She got married that too not with one but five."informed masshi Taliksha making the both more shocked.

"What!!"exclaimed Masshi Aparna and Suparna.

"And those five are none other than Pandavas."informed Shikha jiji from behind.

"But in Lakshaghreha!!"asked Aparna Masshi.

"That doesn't matter.But Draupadi can't marry.And we don't accept this marriage."yelled Suparna Maashi.

"But Pandavas are good, didn't you saw?"said Shikha jiji.

"Who?"asked Suparna Maashi and Shikha jiji gave a fear face.

"Those five men!!Guards,search those men's from anywhere and take here."said angrily.

"Why,masshi!"asked calmly Shikha jiji.

"To cancel this marriage,"replied Aparna Masshi and went the three sister angrily.

"But masshi,we can surely find other way?"suggested Shikha jiji.

"There is only one way and that is Draupadi need to come out from this marriage and then she wouldn't live here anymore."informed Aparna Masshi.

"Where?"asked Shikha jiji.

"Why?So that you can go and brainwashed her!!"said Taliksha.

"Am I brainwashing her?"asked Shikha jiji very sadly.

"Putri,please try to understand.Draupadi can't marry.And here you are talking about five?"said Suparna caressing Shikha jiji's hair.

"Are you hiding something from me?"asked Shikha jiji slowly.

The three sisters became totally quite sadly just.