Part 8

"Slowly."ordered aYudisthir to Draupadi because the road was very slippery.

"Ok.I had some question."informed Draupadi and walking very carefully.

"Which question!"asked aBheem.

"How my mother is your pisshi?Who are you actually?"asked Draupadi.

"Well........"aNakul was babbling.

"We addressed her as pisshi."said aBheem getting no answer of Draupadi's question.

"I know but how do you knew her?"asked Draupadi again.

Pandavas brothers looking here and there as Pandavas promised Mata Kunti not to reveal their truthes to anybody.

"You haven't answered yet!"Draupadi replied making Pandavas more tensed.

"Ok,ok.Don't."Draupadi said.

Pandavas and Draupadi were quite for sometime.Draupadi is looking distrubed.

"But you can surely trust us."said aYudisthir.

"For some reason,we can't reveal our identity but trust us that we won't deceive you."truthed aSahadev.

Draupadi nodded,"I do and that's why,I am with you here."

"Thank you."Pandavas smiled.

"Ok but what will I call you as!"questioned Draupadi.

"Anything you want."ordered aYudisthir.

"But our relation status........"Draupadi was cut off by aNakul,"We know that more than us,you will fall in problem.But we have to accept this.We are married now."

"But you have your own opinion too!"permitted aBheem.

"No I trust you and I am ok."Draupadi said in one breath.

"Do you want to say anything?"asked aSahadev.

"Actually....."Draupadi was struggling to ask.

"Ask freely."said aArjun.

"Actually,you know about me but I don't know anything about you.And you even don't want to inform me, that's ok.But your family,I mean will they accept me?"
asked Draupadi terrified.

"We live in a hut, Princess Draupadi.With our mother.And yes,after knowing the situation,she would definitely accept you."said aYudisthir believing in Mata Kunti.

"Only Mata.No one else!"asked Draupadi.

"Yeah.We have five more mothers too.They are little much angry but they will accept and love you a lot with time."
informed aBheem.

"Hope so!"prayed Draupadi.

"Now can I ask you something?"asked aSahadev.

"Yeah,sure."permitted Draupadi.

"You haven't accepted us wholeheartedly.But it is common.You take time as you want."said aSahadev while Draupadi was shocked.

"And why you felt so!"questioned Draupadi.

"Nothing just you didn't go with your friends.I mean how you behaved with them........."aSahadev was cut off by Draupadi,"Did I said very wrong?"

"No,no.Just we felt you are angry because she had said and indirectly or directly forced you to marry."explained aBheem.

"I am not angry,that will be lie.I agree I was upset first,but now after talking to you,I am feeling better.You are really good people."Draupadi informed and Pandavas started blushing.

"But What about your family?"asked aArjun.

Draupadi is thinking now cause it is really that type.

"They would never."answered Draupadi.

Pandavas are also quite hearing.It's common yet ...........

"First we will go to your family."advised aYudisthir.

"No,no.I will first meet with Mata and then you can meet my family too."suggested Draupadi while Pandavas  didn't understand who is Mata?

"I mean your Mata,my mother-in-law.My Mata."explained Draupadi and waiting for a reply.

"My mother-in-law!"Pandavas uttered.It was not expected so early that.But Draupadi accepted the marriage and the relations too.The new relations,new people are unknown to Draupadi but Draupadi respects the relations and also the persons.

"Why are you smiling?"asked Draupadi to Pandavas.

"Nothing.Come."said aNakul.

"Did I say something wrong?Then why are you smiling?"Draupadi again asked.

"No."Pandavas said and again smiling.

Draupadi was shocked, didn't understand anything then Draupadi also smiled.

"Now what happened to you?"asked aBheem to Draupadi.

"Nothing."Draupadi uttered.