Part 7

"Draupadi,get up."called Dhananjaya.

"Please get up, it's being late."informed aBheem.

Draupadi got up after that.After so many years, Draupadi slept well.

Draupadi gave a calm smile to Pandavas,"Thanks."

"For what!"asked aYudisthir.

"To help me in night."answered Draupadi.

"Had you seen any nightmare?"asked aNakul.

Draupadi was quite sometime and then smiled,"Yeah."

"Ok,now we have to go.There is your sari."informed aBheem pointing towards table.

"informed aBheem pointing towards table

"Please hear me!"requested Radha

"What's there to hear anymore!"asked Ashtik angrily.

"I am......."Radha stopped as saw Draupadi,"Please you listen to me, Draupadi."Radha requested catching Draupadi's hand.

"Are you ok?"asked concerned Kanha.

"Did they do something wrong with u?"questioned Ishtika.

"No,they are very sweet."truthed Draupadi.

"Draupadi I am......."Radha was cut off by Draupadi,"Let bygones be bygones."saying so Draupadi started going.

"When will we go to our home?"asked politely Ishtika.

"Why don't you go?I won't go now with you."replied Draupadi.Pandavas didn't do anything.But still marrying five men is hurtful for Draupadi.As usual didn't like to talk more to anybody.

"Where will you stay,dear!"asked Kanha.

"Don't worry for me.I will do.You should go otherwise you can fall in danger again."suggested Draupadi.

"But what will we do here with those unknown men?"asked Radha.

"You are saying this!You are reason for all this Radha."yelled Ishtika making Radha sob.

Draupadi didn't say anything and went.

                                 &

"You are looking very beautiful."truthed Pandavas.

Draupadi shyed hearing the praise and became uneasy.

"Sorry."stated aBheem.

"No,no.It's ok.But where will we go!"asked Draupadi smilingly.

"Actually,We have to go a temple to get there soil."informed aNakul.

"Ohhhhhh.Then we should leave now, isn't it?"said Draupadi and Pandavas nodded.

"Where are you going?Do you even know her who she is?"questioned Ashtik to Pandavas pointing towards Draupadi.

"Ash,you please go.We need to go."said Draupadi angrily and move with Pandavas.

"Is she still angry on us?"questioned Radha.

"Not on us but at you."said Kanha.

"And for you we are also in that list.And have any of you thought what will tell to Shikha jiji and others?"asked Ashtik.

"Why?For that we have Radharani.She will say like always."taunted Ishtika.

(Pandavas and Draupadi's emotions will expressed in another part.All about Pandavas-Panchali).