Part 22

"What are you thinking?"asked Draupadi disappointed,"I feel you didn't want to take me out."complained Draupadi.

"No,not at all."answered aNakul sarcastically.

"Yes.Such a pleasant atmosphere!!But you aren't enjoying neither talking with me."Draupadi questioned.Draupadi is very angry now.

"Who said!!We are enjoying dear."aYudisthir tried to.

"No,you aren't.I am see."said Draupadi wrapping hands in waist.

"Ok.Watch those rabbits."informed aBheem.

"You do.I am going."angry Draupadi said.

"Ok.Sorry sweetheart."said Pandavas.

"Ok."uttered Draupadi calmly.

"Would you like to feed them by your hands?"questioned aArjun making Draupadi astonished.

"But they won't feed by me.I don't know how?"said Draupadi.

"Nakul is with you.He will learn you."said aSahadev and the oldest twin took Draupadi to those rabbits.

"There is nobody.It's great time to tell."suggested aArjun looking the whole place at one sight.

Dharmaraj gistured aNakul to bring Draupadi.

"Draupadi,we want to tell you something."informed aBheem.

"Yeah."said Draupadi and smiled.

"Come and sit."said aYudisthir as all sat on the ground.Draupadi loved all this.

"You should know our real identity first."said aBheem.

"But I didn't ask you.I did what you said.I don't need your identity."Draupadi assured.

"We know.But when we are gradually moving to our life, we thought to start with new refreshing.No hiding."said aSahadev.

"Ok.I am listening."Draupadi said moving hairs to the ear which were flying with wind.

"We are Pandavas,the five sons of Maharaj Pandu."revealed aNakul.

"Five prince of Hastinapur.The pillars of Dharma."said aBheem.

"But I heard something different.I am sorry but people told me in Lakshaghreha!!"Draupadi questioned.

"Destiny saved us to meet with you."said aYudisthir.

"And you know what!!"asked aArjun while Draupadi questioned.

"You are the backbone of ours.You are our backbone."truthed aArjun.

Draupadi smiled a bit and nodded.

Pandavas are just watching Draupadi.How to reveal the truth which can even move Pandavas's backbone!!

"Again,what are you thinking?"questioned Draupadi.

Pandavas shared a look.It's the only way.And this can only be happened by Pandavas,none other than.

"Draupadi,we want......"aYudisthir was cut of by Draupadi's,"See that chick fall from its nest.Wait."Draupadi went near that.

Draupadi put that in it's nest.And Pandavas are watching that and thinking how can this happen with such a great soul!!!!!!

Draupadi loved all this.The atmosphere, feeding the rabbits, sitting on the ground and talking and the chick everything unknowing that soon Draupadi's life would be hateful for herself.

Draupadi were coming to Pandavas.But lost conscious and fall on the ground.

"Draupadi!!"Pandavas screamed and went near Draupadi.

Pandavas tried but Draupadi didn't open eyes.

"Let's take her to palace."said aBheem and few a with moments, Pandavas come to the Mahal as that weren't far.

"What happened to her?"asked concerned Mata Atishi.

"Don't know Mata."answered aNakul.

Pandavas took Draupadi to room and made Draupadi ley.Everyone was tensed for Draupadi.

"You please go out.Let me check Princess."requested the Rajvediy.

All come out from the room.

"What you did?"questioned angrily Suparna Maashi.

Pandavas could answer and the woman came out.

"Is anything serious?"asked Shikha jiji.

"No.I have good news.Princess Draupadi is going to be mother."informed she.

If it would be in other houses,all would be happy.Babies are blessed to every family but it's different.All were shocked like it's destruction.

"What did you say to us?And what you did?"screamed Taliksha masshi to Pandavas.

"How this happened?"asked Suparna Masshi.

"Putro!!"stated shockingly Mata Kunti.

"You broke your promise me How could you?"asked Mata Zalshi.

"Didn't you thought about anything?What will you do now?"asked Mata Mohini.

Pandavas are shocked too.Pandavas were ready to do anything for Draupadi.But all this happened before knowing all these.Pandavas didn't thought so.What Pandavas did?

"Stop you all!!"yelled Aparna Masshi who was standing like statue hearing the news.

"You don't know what bleak future you create!"said the Samragi calmly to Pandavas.