Part 23

Pandavas went near sleeping Draupadi.
Pandavas have no word to express just watching Draupadi gracefully.Pandavas wanted to do something else and look what happened!!

"Arya,Arya."called Draupadi.

"What happened to me?"asked Draupadi.

Pandavas are just watching Draupadi.

"Arya,please!"Draupadi requested.

"You are p.re.g..nen...t."aBheem struggled to tell.

"What !!! Is it true?I can't believe."Draupadi stated shockingly.This is a great experience for Draupadi.So much happiness, Draupadi never felt.Don't know the news is giving so much pleasure,God knows what will happen when the child will be in Draupadi's arms.

"Arya!!Arya!!"called Draupadi looking Pandavas pale.

"Ha,"Pandavas uttered.

"Aren't you happy?"asked Draupadi.

Pandavas couldn't uttered anything.Holding Draupadi tightly cried.

"Ohhhhh!!Sorry what I asked.You must be happy for sure.Ok where is Masshi,jiji and Mata?"asked Draupadi.

"Haven't you tell them the news oh sorry the good news!"asked Draupadi.Draupadi has gone mad.Blabbering with ownself of course the time and experience was like that.

"Leave me.Must be they are planning something for my baby.Let me go."requested Draupadi and went running.Pandavas are alone in the room and also in heart.Pandavas's heart became  heavy with worry, tension , concerned for Draupadi and also for the unborn baby may be.Pandavas hid faces in blanket and crying hardly.

"I know she won't admit."cried Aparna Masshi.The Samragi who could do anything now fearing to lose.

"We will have to jiji.Shalvi jiji didn't listen to us but Draupadi will.Can't we make her do this??Tell me jiji can't we?"asked Suparna Masshi and sat in the ground crying.

"We will for surely."consoled Mata Kunti hugging Suparna Maashi.

"Masshi!!"Draupadi came and all pretended to became like normal.

"What is this?I thought you were thinking names, arrangements etc.But you are sitting like dolls.Why?"Draupadi questioned.

Draupadi went near everyone and took blessings.

"What happened ?You know na that your little friend is coming soon."shyed Draupadi.

"Drau,you need rest.Come with me."Shikha jiji took Draupadi to dinner table.

"Jiji, aren't anyone happy?Is there anything serious?"asked frightened Draupadi.

Shikha jiji just nodded head and made Draupadi eat.Draupadi said so much but Shikha jiji was quite.

Shikha jiji made Draupadi sleep in bed.

"She slept!"asked aNakul.

Shikha jiji looked at Draupadi,the little sister who is going to mother soon.If these wouldn't happen,there would be a festival.But nothing happened!!

"You too go and sleep."said Shikha jiji to Pandavas.

"Jiji,we didn't......"aYudisthir was cut off by Shikha jiji"No one have interest to know any thing.Now we should think about future only."

Shikha jiji left the room sadly.

Pandavas didn't want to disturb Draupadi.

"Jyesth.Jiji is right.We need to think about future."stated aArjun after sometime looking at Draupadi.

"So should we tell this now? Would she agree hearing this?"asked aSahadev.

"No ,she wouldn't.But we will leave no stone."said aYudisthir.

"This child is not important for us.We can't loose Draupadi for the child."said aBheem sadly.

"We won't let that Shaitan take our Draupadi,not at all."said aNakul.

Pandavas's noise distrubed Draupadi as moved to other side in sleeping.

"She is sleeping now.Let her enjoy the night only."ordered aYudisthir.

"Yes, tommorow morning we will tell everything to Draupadi."said aArjun.

"She is so happy hearing this.And we......"asked aBheem.

"We can't do bharata.We will have to do it for ourselves."suppressed aSahadev hurtly.

"We can complete each other.We don't need any third."said aNakul.

Still the fatherhood in Pandavas's heart knocked.Pandavas went near Draupadi's stomach.

Pandavas touched belly of Draupadi's.Suddenly felt a current of themselves.Pandavas could feel the happiness.

"We don't know who are you girl or boy?But trust your fathers,they love you so much."cried aArjun.

"Trust us,we don't want to loose you.We wanted to hold you,learn you the world.But sorry we can't!"said aYudisthir.

"We should have been your heros but we became villains in your life.Forgive us dear."said aNakul.

"You have five brave fathers.If all these wouldn't happen,we would cherish our each moment with you."said aSahadev.

"Tommorow when we will tell everything to your mother,she would be angry.But Please you don't be.You already took a place in our heart."stated aBheem crying.

"Go to your first and last sleep ,baby."stated Pandavas crying and caressing Draupadi's belly.

Pandavas slept.