Part 15

All were tensed for Draupadi.Since two hours, Draupadi is missing.Pandavas searched everywhere near that tree too.

"Where she gone suddenly?"asked aArjun tensely.Dhananajaya isn't able to think anything more.

"I am so worried for her.This all happened because of me.I shouldn't had go."cried Mata Kunti.In just few days, Draupadi was more adorable and loving to Mata Kunti more than Pandavas.

"No Mata.It's not time to cry.We need to find her."mused aBheem.

"Did she go to her Masshi?"questioned Mata Mohini.

"Why would she?Mata."asked aYudisthir.

"She would told us,we wouldn't stop her.
And Draupadi too know that."informed aArjun.

"And also after couple of days ,we were planning to go."confirmed Mata Kunti.

"Kunti, seriously!!She is daughter of Samragi.She doesn't need any permission."said Mata Mohini.

"Although,she thought you as ordinary Brahmans,why would she even care to tell you?"asked Mata Ragini.

"Exactly,jiji."agreed mata Zalshi.

Pandavas were already tensed,so many questions were running in minds and now accusing Draupadi like these and also  mothers.

"Jiji,please!"requested Mata Kunti.

"No Mata.She is not like this."added aSahadev.

"You don't know anything.That's why,you are talking like this,Mata.She is different."said aNakul.

"You don't know anything.She made you fools.She did just time pass,Putro."said Mata Ragini.

"Exactly jiji."agreed Mata Atishi.

"Where is my sister?"questioned Shikha jiji.

"Jiji,they are the Brahmans."reminded Ishtika pointing towards Pandavas.

"Princess Shikhandini!"exclaimed Mata Mohini.

Shikha jiji forced a smile and again asked where was Draupadi!!

"Actually......"Mata Kunti was struggling her words.

"Excuse me.I know what happened that shouldn't happened but please tell me where is my sister!! I am here to take her."said Shikha jiji.

"How can you?She is my daughter-in-law."said Mata Kunti looking into Shikha jiji's eyes.

"I have seen you."said the princess.

"Who jiji?"questioned Radha.

"Yeah.You are Rajmata Kunti."said Shikha jiji.

"Nice to meet you again."Shikha jiji said and greeted Mata Kunti.

"Are they Pandavas?"questioned Shikha jiji.

"Pranam,Devi."greeted Pandavas.

The princess, Shikhandini was happy to know that Pandavas are alive and Draupadi is married to Pandavas and mothered by such a nice lady like Mata Kunti.

"Don't take her!"requested Mata Kunti.

"But at first,I want to meet Draupadi.I hope you understand."uttered Shikha jiji.

"Actually......"Mata Kunti couldn't finish line before Mata Ragini,"She is missing.We have searched everywhere but nothing."

"Again!"Asthik uttered but stopped as Shikha jiji glance.

"Did she do this again?"questioned concerned Pandavas.

Shikha jiji was quite for sometime.

"Can you please tell me what happened in these days?"asked Shikha jiji.

Then Pandavas said everything.
Shikha jiji's expressions are saying that she knows where is Draupadi but something is bothering the princess too.

Shikha jiji left the place in hurry.Pandavas too followed.

"I was afraid of this that happened."said Shikha jiji.

It was the big Mahal where everyone live along Draupadi,Samragi,the other two, Shikhandini mostly.

Shikha jiji went near the Mahal and Pandavas too followed.

"Shikha,what happened?"questioned Taliksha masshi.

"Why are going to dark room?"questioned Suparna Maashi.

But Shikha jiji didn't said anything.Just run to the room.That was whole dark room where Draupadi was sitting idle and calm the eyes.

That was whole dark room where Draupadi was sitting idle and calm the eyes

"Draupadi,Drau!"Shikha jiji shook Draupadi and Draupadi looked shockingly.Watching the dark, Draupadi screamed in fear and hugged Draupadi tightly.

"Why I am here?"asked Draupadi hugging Shikha jiji and closing eyes.

"Sorry,I took you here."lied Shikha jiji and give condolence to Draupadi.

"Jiji,I want to go."requested Draupadi.

"Ok,Wake up."ordered Shikha jiji and Ishtika took Draupadi outside.

"Why did you lie,Princess?"questioned aYudisthir.

"What is it?"asked terrified aNakul looking at the shadow.

"Come out."said Shikha jiji and took all of them outside.

"Uff!!My head is spinning.Please tell me what is happening!"screamed Mata Ragini.

"Why did you lie to Draupadi?You were with us."questioned Mata Kunti.

"Who are they Shikha?"questioned Suparna Maashi.

"Masshi,ooh......"Shikha jiji was cut off by Samragi Taliksha,"I don't want anybody now.Whoever you are please go to guest room."

"Come with me."said Shikha jiji and took them guest room.

Shikha jiji was very tensed as the three masshi too.