Part 6

"YOU."Draupadi screamed.

"YOU". Pandavas too questioned.

"You had took my duppatta."complained Draupadi.

Pandavas chuckled first,"What is the proof that was yours?"asked aNakul.

"What do you mean?I am thief!!I stole that duppatta."asked Draupadi shockingly.

"No.But your name wasn't written there!"
said aBheem.

"Really!Then should I write my name on my things?"asked Draupadi.

"No.Leave it.But what are you doing here?"asked aArjun.

"By the way,what is your name?"asked aNakul.

"Where do you live?"asked aBheem.

"Who were the persons with you?"asked aYudisthir.

"Let her talk."requested aSahadev.

"Thank you."said Draupadi.

"I am Draupadi."answered Draupadi.

"Draupadi wait.I heard about you."said aYudisthir.

"Shalvi is my mother's name.Samragi Aparna is my masshi.Prince Drishtidyumna is my brother and Shikhandini is my sister."said Draupadi but didn't utter father's name.

"Shalvi pisshi!"stated Pandavas.

"You knew her!"asked Draupadi.

"Knew!!She was our pisshi.How much she used to love us."stated aBheem.

"She was a great lady."said aYudisthir and looked at Draupadi who was sad looking.

"What happened Draupadi?"asked aYudisthir.

"Nothing!"Draupadi wiped the tears.

Pandavas understood that.

"We couldn't believe her death then she is daughter how she do it!"stated aSahadev.

There was silence for sometime.

"Hmmmmmmm.So,I am going to sleep to ground.You are in bed."informed Draupadi.

"What no.You stay here.We will take the ground."ordered aYudisthir.

"No."Draupadi requested.

"Yes."Pandavas said.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Let me hear at least."Draupadi pleaded.

"No."Pandavas said.

"You are five.You will have problem.And I am alone.I can adjust easily."said Draupadi.

"Whatever.You stay here."ordered aArjun and sat on the ground.

"Ok.But tommorow my turn."Draupadi informed.

Pandavas looked at each other and nodded ok.

Lights were already off.And few candles were , Pandavas off them taking Draupadi's permission.

Draupadi was afraid first but knowing about Pandavas's feeling good.

Pandavas slept at ground and Draupadi in bed.

"Draupadi! Draupadi! Draupadi!"someone again called Draupadi in sleep in horror tone.A blood -stained face.So terrible.

"No."Draupadi woke up screaming.

"What happened Draupadi?"asked concerned Pandavas woke up from deep sleep.

"Give the water."ordered aYudisthir to his younger twins.

aNakul gave a glass of water to Draupadi.
Sweat were dancing in Draupadi's body,hands were shivering,eyes are fearing to meet anything.

Pandavas noticed that for sometime.

"Draupadi please drink."requested aBheem as tried to bring out from the fear.

Draupadi tried to drink but due to shivering hands ,fell the glass from hand.

"Draupadi.calm down."requested aArjun and with great difficulty aSahadev made drink the water.

Draupadi was little much calm now but not fully.Still the fear was seen.

"That girl..girl "Draupadi couldn't finish the line.

"Maybe you had a nightmare.It's ok."said  aYudisthir and Draupadi looked silently.

"It's not that.I feel her always around me.
She is with me.How will I make you understand?She is here!"Draupadi mumered emotionally   but Pandavas didn't noticed that.

"You calm down."Pandavas tried best to make Draupadi calm and after sometime Draupadi was too.

"Ok.I am lighting the lamps."informed aArjun.

Draupadi is still in Vrikodher's lap.

"I can't sleep in lighting."answered Draupadi slowly.

Pandavas nodded.

"Then!"aSahadev questioned calmly.

"Will you please sleep with you?"asked calmly Draupadi as Pandavas looked at disbelief.

"No,no.I won't do anything.Just hold my hands tightly.Please."requested crying Draupadi.

"Ok."Pandavas nodded after sometime.

Draupadi and Pandavas slept in ground as the bed was small for six people.

"Go to sleep.Nothing will happen."assured Pandavas.And for no reason, Draupadi belived,calm and fell in deep sleep.

Pandavas too slept but maintained the distance from Draupadi as didn't wanted to take advantages of the fear.