Part 24

Today is the first day of Draupadi's.Draupadi wake up from bed early.Actually,the happiness didn't let Draupadi sleep peacefully.Draupadi got ready soon.

Draupadi went down and saw everything is normal.

"Jiji,"called Draupadi.

"Ha,"answered Shikha jiji.

"What is this?"asked shocked Draupadi.Draupadi isn't understanding at all why no one is caring about the pregnancy! Here, everyone loves Draupadi so much,care.Then why no care for the child!!

"What!!"asked Taliksha masshi.

"Aren't you happy about the news?"asked Draupadi.

"Why are you saying like this, Draupadi?"questioned Aparna Masshi.For the first time,Samragi Aparna called Draupadi by name.

"Masshi!!"called Draupadi.

"You go to room."ordered aYudisthir coming with other 4.Pandavas were looking very angry.

"Why are you all behaving strange!"asked Draupadi.

"No one is strange, Draupadi."said Suparna Maashi little annoying.

Draupadi stopped by Suparna Maashi,"Didn't you hear what your husbands order?Go."

Draupadi was hurt and went to room

"She is hurt by us."said Taliksha Masshi.

"She have to be,masshi.We have no other option."informed aArjun sadly.

"And masshi,we thought something."said aBheem.

"What?"asked Aparna Masshi hopefully.

Pandavas brothers shared a look.

"We thought to tell everything to Draupadi."informed aSahadev.

"What are you saying?Her heart will break hearing all this."mused Suparna Maashi.

"From her childhood,we hide everything from her for her safety.Now it's time to reveal everything in front of her for her safety again."stated Aparna Masshi.

"But jiji,this time!"asked Taliksha masshi.

"Yes,this is the right time."said Aparna Masshi knowing that how much this will hurt Draupadi!! When Draupadi will came to know that only to save her,Mata Shalvi went away,for all years, Draupadi knew that Maharaj Draupad hated bcoz of being a girl but it's not true.Only for Draupadi,four ladies sacrificed their youth,wishes,lives. Indeed all this weren't Draupadi's fault.

"By the way,I have invited some priest if they can tell some way."informed Mata Mohini.

"That will be good.Anyway whatever we reveal, Draupadi won't agree.So, it's better we find another."said Aparna Masshi.

All the members went to Draupadi's room.

Draupadi was crying and caressing the baby bump.

"Oh!!I hurt my daughter so much."said Aparna Masshi sadly.

"This was important, sister."consoled Mata Mohini.

"We consider her as our own daughter.She is our soul."confessed Suparna Maashi.

"Hearing all truthes,how will she react!She couldn't even tolerate our one scream!"said Taliksha Masshi.

"I think only you five go,Putro."said Mata Kunti as three masshi weren't in that state.But this made Pandavas 's more work.Now, Pandavas too love Draupadi.
And Draupadi is expecting with Pandavas's child.Still, Pandavas had hurt Draupadi a lot and now more.