Part 5

Pandavas got up at morning hearing sweet chirping of the birds.

"Anuj,how was the sleep?"asked aYudisthir to his younger brothers.

"Good, jyesth."answered the 4 younger brothers.

The youngest twin open the door and saw the tribal people.

"Who are you?"asked the head of the group.

"We are......."aArjun was cut off by aYudisthir,"We live in the nearby village."

"So what will we do?"asked angrily another man.

"How dare you to speak with my Jyesth like this?"screamed aBheem.

"Anuj..Let me talk."aYudisthir calmed his angry brother,"Actually,you know about the epidemic ,to save lives from that we need soil from your temple."truthed aYudisthir.

"Then why did you are here?You should have been in temple."said the head-man .

"Yes,we would.But because of the weather,we had to stay here."truthed Dharmaraj and they were about to trust but a sound came.

"They are lying.They are here to enjoy."informed angrily a man coming with Kanha, Ishtika, Ashtik and Radha.

"Who are they?"asked Radha pointing towards Pandavas.

"I don't know.They weren't here when I was come with Draupadi."informed shockingly Kanha.

"I swear if they done something wrong with Draupadi,I will burn the whole place."threatened Ashtik.

"But where is Draupadi?"asked Ishtika.

"I had locked her."informed Kanha.

"There is a girl with them."said a man making Pandavas shocked.

"No,no.There is no girl with us."stated aBheem.

"Ok,then let's see."said the man and open the door of the locked door.

Pandavas were standing at the main room.
When they open the door, Draupadi was still sleeping.Draupadi woke up hearing  sound.

"See this girl,what was she doing with the 5 men?"asked the man.

"5 men,who five?"asked Draupadi and trying to stand properly as the wound is very deep.

"Such innocent woman!"mocked a person.

Radha and Ishtika help Draupadi to stand.

"What the hell is this?So,for that reason,you came here?"asked a man to Pandavas who were standing like pillars.
Pandavas knew nothing in fact didn't saw Draupadi's face.And why  five men who are  biological brothers,would spend a night with an unknown woman and if so, Pandavas could choose another place not this jungle of course.

"You have done sin.For that,you ten will experience terrible death and most you six sinners(pointing to Pandavas and Draupadi),be ready for the fruit of your deeds."threatened the man.

"You......"aBheem came but aYudisthir stopped him.

"Bharata we have to learn them that who are we!"advised aNakul to his elder brother.

"No,they will come to know about our truth.And we promised Mata that we won't do anything like this so people can know us."reminded aYudisthir as his 4 brothers nodded.

"No,no.please don't be so cruel."pleaded Kanha.

"No,"said those men.

"Please , please.Don't kill us."pleaded Ishtika.

"Prabhu,women!"uttered a man gisturing to think something but not kill them.

The head of the tribal thought for sometime and than said,"Ok.But these five men(Pandavas) have to marry this girl(Draupadi)today here."the man said making the 10 shocked.