Part 2

Some Parts are taken from horror serials, conjugal films and also from my imagination.

"We have to go to the river."informed Ishtika.

"River!!Why!!What is there?"asked Radharani.

"Once upon a time,there was a lot of people and they were rich too.They had no scarcity of anything.They were kind too but because of some people's cupidity and inhumanity those people were cursed.One day,there was heavy rain and everyone , everything drowned and that turn to a river."informed Kanha to the present people.

"Ohhhhhhh.Then!"Draupadi asked curiously.

"The innocent people were free but the bad ones didn't.They still there and troubles those who go there.Now we have to go and stop them.It's ours today's assignment."joked Ashtik.

"Then let's go,"informed Ishtika.
"Yeah!From tomorrow we can start doing our works."advised Draupadi to them.

And meanwhile,they reach there also.

"In days too, it's so scary God knows what happen in night's!"asked terrifyingly Radha

"Yeah.This water........"Draupadi was cut off by Kanha's jokes,"So clean.I think you should take a bath here."

"Very funny!!Now can we search this place!"asked Draupadi giving him a tight answer.

Ishtika:There is just jungle around.It makes it more horrible.If there wouldn't be any attma(spirit)I would stay here with my love.

She was blushing too.

"Before that ,your brother Ashtik slaps you hardly you better keep quite."advised Ashtik making them all laugh and Ishtika pout.

"I think we should seperate and search otherwise it will be late night."said Kanha.

"And we don't want to stay there at night at any cost."said Radha.

"No,no.We shouldn't.You should search teamly.We have 2 weeks in hand."said Draupadi.If anyone goes ,he /she can fall in danger.

"Hey!! Don't be so sacred.It will take so much time and we just want to finish it as soon as possible,right?"assured Ashtik to Draupadi.

"No, Draupadi is right.Take time as much as we have but not losing or hurting each other.We don't need to do it."teamed up Radha also.

"These two women........"Kanha was cut of by Ishtika,"Moreover what's night or day if we are together."she also added.

The two men shared a look.Now if they argue then these three alive-spirit will kill them.It's good to listen them.

"Ok!"they said and watching the place.

They were walking but Radha stopped as she felt she saw something purple.She stopped and looked at the bush to watch it clearly.

She stopped and looked at the bush to watch it clearly

"Ahhhhhhhhh."Radha screamed and fainted watching her.

Everyone run towards her and call her.

"Radha!Radha!What happened!"Draupadi called taking her in her embrace.

"Radha!!"others also called tensely.
After few minutes,Radha woke up and hug Draupadi tightly.

"What you saw ,Radha?"asked Ishtika.

"That gi........"Radha couldn't finish her words for the fear which is hammering in her throat.

"Ok,ok.Take time and breath!"requested Ashtik.

"Now can you tell!"requested Ishtika to Radha as she nodded.

"I saw there was a girl."Radha was cut of by Kanha,"Where!"he asked.

"In the bush!!"she signalled him towards there.

Ashtik and Kanha went to there but there was no one.They come and informed it.

"But she was!!"Radha tried.

"Was she ordinary or anything!!"asked Draupadi as she felt whatever that was not normal.

"Her whole dress was purple and roots were coming out like trees.."explained Radha to all them.

"Anything more!"asked Ashtik.

"Yeah!!She had four wings too.Nothing else!"said Draupadi.

"She wasn't looking ordinary at all."stated Radha.

"She wasn't even.I think she was also one of the wicked who are still captive here!"uttered Ashtik making them all nodded.

"Ok.It's evening.We should go!"requested Draupadi.

"Fast ,I want to go home!"said Radha.

Draupadi and Ishtika made Radha stand up.They come out from there.They are walking the side of river.The moon was full.

"See,there is a boat!"said Draupadi

"But people don't come here from ages."said Kanha.

"They aren't person yet!"said Ishtika.

"Uffffffffff.We will see it later.Let's go."requested Radha turning away from there.

"Yeah.Come."others also requested and they come out from there without any problem.