Part 16

"Please Rajkumari tell us how she came here?"questioned aNakul.

"We need to know,we have right.Please tell us."reminded aBheem.

"You go from here and forget Draupadi for ever."said Shikha jiji crying.

"No,we would not do this."said aYudisthir while the four brothers too nodded.

"We promised that we would never leave Draupadi alone."reminded aArjun.

"We will always be there for Draupadi."said aArjun.

Shikha jiji smiled a bit hearing this.

"We want to know."Pandavas chorus.

"I had saw the shadow before too.Whose shadow is this?"questioned aSahadev.

"Then come with me."said Shikha jiji and entered the dark room.Standing in front of the mirror.And that mirror broke.

A terrible figure of a woman are watching through the mirror

A terrible figure of a woman are watching through the mirror.It has nothing called face,no eyes,no nose,ears .Just she is screaming so loudly.Pandavas too shut eyes watching the terrified woman.Pandavas looked at the shadow.That shadow was still there.

The woman's reflection fall on the broke grass and the true face was revealed

Pandavas's mother screamed in fear.Pandavas too were little much afraid.But Shikha jiji was looking at that effectionatly and maybe praying something.

"Come out."said Shikha jiji and along with that shadow too come out and vanished.

Servants serve some foods,water to the guests as per Samragi's order.

"What was that Princess?"asked terrified aArjun.

"What will we do with Princess Draupadi?"questioned aSahadev as could feel something really bad happened with Draupadi but must be there will some way to save Draupadi from all this.

"What will you do,Sahadev? Didn't you saw that she is possess by spirit!!So terrible!!"yelled Mata Mohini.

"We won't stay here for a minute.Let's go."said Mata Ragini.

"We are attempting.My sister is not possessed."said Shikha jiji.The Princess Shikhandini would do anything but not let Draupadi harm.

"Yes, Princess,you are attempting!!"taunted Mata Zalshi.

"Keep doing.But spare us."requested Mata Atishi and wanted to leave.

"Mata,we can't."informed Pandavas making them all shocked.

"We want to know everything Princess.Please tell us."said aYudisthir.

"I am also here for my daughter."added Mata Kunti.

"You really with me!"questioned Shikha jiji as Mata Kunti and Pandavas nodded.