Part 21

Pandavas were mood-off totally hearing everything of past and future too.Pandavas had build so much dreams with Draupadi but in a heavy-wind, everything shattered into pieces.Nothing is left.But Pandavas were very happy to save their love-life Draupadi.

"I know everything."said Draupadi turning head back.

Pandavas shared a look shocked.Now what!!

"I know you don't love me at all."said Draupadi making Pandavas smirked.

"Why?"asked aBheem in a watery eyes.

"You don't like spend time with me at all."complained Draupadi pouting.

"Ok so we can go out."suggested aSahadev.

"Seriously!!"stated Draupadi in awe,"Then now itself."

"Now!!"questioned Pandavas.

"Yeah,please."requested Draupadi.

"It's late.Tommorow for sure."promised aNakul.

"But please!"Draupadi said.

"No means no.You sleep now."ordered aBheem.

"Ok,but tommorow, don't forget."said Draupadi.

Pandavas stood up.

"Where are you going?"asked Draupadi.

"You sleep.We are just coming in few moments."said Draupadi.

"Is something happen?You are looking tensed."said Draupadi tensely.

Pandavas didn't say anything went a bit fake smile.

Draupadi slept after sometime.

"What will we say to Draupadi,jyesth?"asked sad aSahadev.

"I never blamed my fate.But this time what fate did?"asked aYudisthir being confused with life.

"We can't tell this to Draupadi.She won't be able to endure this."said aArjun in a pleading mood.

"But bharata you saw na that how much she wants us.She trust us.She hope that we would hide nothing from her."explained aNakul.

"When masshi didn't want to tell then how can we?"questioned aBheem tensely.

"Cause they couldn't.But how long we will hide this? Hiding isn't solution of anything."said aSahadev.

Pandavas are thinking.It's very difficult.If Pandavas reveal everything to Draupadi then who knows how Draupadi would react!!But how a father can believe that they can't be father in future when they have no fault.

"Yeah.You are right.We will tell everything to Draupadi.And we are already here for her."said aYudisthir.

"But jyesth when will we tell this?I mean we need some space to make her understand."said aArjun.

"Don't worry about that Anuj.Tommorow when we will go ,that time will be perfect."suggested aBheem.

"How much Draupadi will feel hearing these?"said aArjun thinking about Draupadi's state.

"But we will have to be cruel.That is good for her.And Time heals everything."
stated aYudisthir.

"I think we should go.Otherwise, Draupadi will come."said aSahadev.

Pandavas went near sleeping Draupadi give a watery smile kissing Draupadi's forehead and slept.

                                  #

"Arya,Arya."screamed Draupadi.

"What happened, Draupadi?"Pandavas wake up thinking some bad happened with Draupadi.

"Today we will have to go out.You promised me.Forget so easily?"questioned Draupadi.

"Oh!!"Pandavas uttered.

"You get ready.We are also."ordered aBheem.

"I am ready,see.You get ready soon."Draupadi said and showing Pandavas that Draupadi is ready.

"Ok,So you go.We need to  be ready."said aSahadev.

"Oh!! People get promotion with time.And here you are demotion."teased Draupadi sitting in front of Pandavas in bed.

"I mean seems like you forget romances.Or have you started avoiding me?"questioned Draupadi in suspended tone.

"What are you saying?We are being late,na?"questioned aNakul.

"Oh!yeah.You come fast."requested Draupadi and left.

"Draupadi has high expectations from us.And we are planning to destroy it here."stated aYudisthir.

Pandavas let go breath.How much it pains,but there is only one way!!!!!!