Part 12

"Where are you going now,Shikha?"asked
Taliksha.

"Oh! Masshi.I will come in few moments.Don't worry."Shikha jiji stated.

"But come soon."ordered lovingly Aparna.

"Yeah!"agreed Shikha jiji and kissed Aparna's cheeks touching shoulder.

"Bye,masshi."said Shikha jiji.

"Before anyone sees that,I must convince Drau to come with me."said Shikha jiji and went.

"Oh! I totally forget."replied Taliksha.

"What,Tali?"asked Aparna.

"About your ladliii daughter,if Shikha could search where is she now?She never listen to me."said Taliksha.

"My ladliii!!"taunted Aparna.

"Ok."said Taliksha.

&

"What are you saying,Kunti?"asked Mata Mohini.

"Jiji.What can do now?She is daughter of Samragi Aparna.But she is so good girl.You will love her too, believe me."stated Mata Kunti.

"Are you insane?Think before saying anything?"said Mata Mohini.

"But jiji......"Mata Kunti was cut off by Mata Mohini,"Now I will handle this situation."

"First come with me!"ordered Mata Mohini and took Mata Kunti another room where the 4 mothers were dragging by hand.

No one wants Draupadi to be here or there.And especially not as Pandavas's wife.

Suddenly,the wind became dull.Heavy raining fallen.Whole place became dark.

"Ahhhhhh!"Draupadi screamed

"We are here."Pandavas consoled to Draupadi and hugged.

Like 2 minutes, Pandavas were hugging Draupadi.But Draupadi come out from the sense.

"I am ok."Draupadi said and wanted to avoid the awarked moments.

But the cold wind were still creating some wants in Pandavas-Panchali's hearts.
Heavy raining is fallen and not stopping.

"Seems like Mata needs us.I am going to take Mata in the room."said aBheem and as Vrikodher put down his one leg in the ground, he screamed.

"Careful Arya."Draupadi requested making Pandavas shocked.This wasn't meant to happen.It was unexpected from Draupadi's side.How Draupadi uttered the words,fill with love,concern.
That really shocked Pandavas.

Watching Pandavas's faces, Draupadi looked at the other side.

"What happened Bheem, Are you ok?"asked aYudisthir and Draupadi looked at Dharmaraj uttering the name.

"Bh."Draupadi was cut off by aBheem,"I am ok jyesth.There is a pin just."

"But Bh.."Draupadi was again cut off by Mata Kunti,"I am ok Putro.You don't need to come here."

"Ok,Mata.Stay in that room."requested aBheem.

"Once this raining will stop,we will go,Mata.You all stay there."requested aNakul.

Then, Draupadi didn't longed the matter cause there are many people with same name.

"Then come bharata."requested aArjun.

Pandavas and Draupadi were sitting in the cot.The thunder has increased Draupadi's heart beat.Again and Again, Draupadi is biting lips and hoping to stop this thunder.

But Draupadi was looking ravishing between Pandavas.Pandavas couldn't hold back anymore.It was necessity to feel Draupadi's warmth for Pandavas.And it was not wrong anymore.

Dhananjaya lift Draupadi's lips shocking Draupadi.Those eyes of Draupadi were filled in shy watching Pandavas coming more near.

Dhananjaya took his lips towards Draupadi's pink lips while aSahadev hold back Draupadi from behind very carefully.Dharmaraj's hands are tighten on the pillow over Draupadi's lap and aNakul's in the back pillow of Draupadi.Vrikodhar is looking at Draupadi's lips and caressing lovingly.

Again the thunder and the kiss were broke.Pandavas come in senses.

"Sorry,sorry."pleaded Pandavas.

"We are extremely sorry."said Dharmaraj.

"We didn't mean to do that."informed aArjun apologizing.

"Sorry ,please don't take us wrong."requested aSahadev.

"What knows what were we about to do?Sorry please."requested aBheem.

"Sorry.,we are going."said aNakul sadly.
While Draupadi was still there.Draupadi wasn't understanding what Pandavas are saying and why?If there would be anyone,they would never be sorry and embarrassed to kiss the wife.And this made Pandavas more attracted to Draupadi.Draupadi was very much Happy.

"No,no.Where would you go now?Stay here.I am ok.Rather,I should be sorry."said Draupadi.

That kiss wasn't Draupadi's mistake.Still Draupadi said sorry if any other woman would be surely blamed Pandavas.But Draupadi is different with a golden heart and that was , Pandavas loved.