Part 17

"Pitasree didn't want daughter anymore.
He wanted Mata to abort Drau,but Mata didn't listen.Draupadi come to this world.
So cute was she!"exclaimed Shikha jiji happily.

"Then!"questioned Mata Atishi.

"Pitasree never loved Drau.But Mata and masshi,Bharat Drishtidyumna used to love her immensely.At the age of 3,Mata died.Now Pitasree didn't want Drau and me anymore.Drau was very sad about this.Though she didn't understand all this but she knew Pitasree never want her,he hated him.Then Masshi arranged a babysitter for Drau as I and Bharat Drishtidyumna were younger at that time.Draupadi was also very attached with her at a short time.Sometime,she would go out with her and stay hours.We were also happy about that.But gradually, Draupadi fell ill.She used to scream suddenly,had nightmares.After some days,Maashi Suparna came to Kamphilaya and was very tensed about Draupadi's health condition.One day,that babysitter again took Drau outside.Maashi Suparna said her not to do then she took Drau secreatly."Shikha jiji stopped.

"Shikha.Drau is calling you."said Samragi Aparna as the Princess nodded.

"I am coming."excused Shikha jiji.

"Can we?"aYudisthir asked to see Draupadi once time.

"Later.Masshi are already tensed.Please till than don't reveal about the marriage.Stay here."informed Shikha jiji and went.

"Did babysitter do something?"asked confused aArjun.

"New.But what would she do with Panchali?"questioned aNakul.

Shikha jiji entered.

"How is she now?"questioned aSahadev.

"She is fine."replied Shikha jiji making all smiled.

"What happened after that, Princess?"asked Mata Mohini curiously.

"Oh,yeah.We had saw that and follow her.There was a house.It was looking like haunted.The babysitter was actually a magician.Bharat Drishtidyumna and I saw by myself."informed Shikha jiji fearly.

"That magician was more terrible

"That magician was more terrible."

"We entered the Mahal

"We entered the Mahal.We saw our mother too.She captived her too.But she wasn't like our mother was!She was bad spirit."cried Shikha jiji.

"Shikha!"screamed masshi Aparna from behind

"Who are these persons?Have you lost your mind?"asked Mata Aparna.

"Masshi!!"uttered Shikha jiji.

"You go, Shikha.And you people ,if you have no work here,then go."said Samragi Aparna.

"We are......"Mata Mohini was cut off by respectfully aArjun,"We are sorry,Samragi."

"We are just fan of Princess Draupadi."said aNakul.

"We met on the Mandir.She was with us sometime before."said aYudisthir.

"When she was missing,we were also tensed and come here."said aSahadev.

"That's it.We are sorry.We are going."said aBheem and went sadly.

"Masshi!"Shikha jiji again called.

"Don't repeat this again.Outsiders are always outsiders.Now you too go."ordered Samragi Aparna and both went.

"Why you didn't say who are you to Draupadi?"asked Mata Mohini.

"It's not important now Mata.It's more about Draupadi's now."truthed aYudisthir.

"And Princess Shikhandini also denied us.Everyone is tensed now."said aSahadev.

"You five are very tensed about Draupadi's?"questioned Mata Mohini.

Pandavas looked lower with a watery face.

"Nothing will happen to Draupadi.We won't let."promised Mata Zalshi hugging Pandavas as they all nodded brightly and went to their hut.