Part 13

"No,no,no.She can't stay here."said Mata Mohini.

"Yes,she have to go."added Mata Zalshi.

"But......"Mata Kunti was cut off by her sister Ragini.

"You are the root of all problems,Kunti."said Mata Ragini.

"Jiji......"Mata Kunti's  tried a lot but they didn't listen.

"Ok but we can't say her now,right?Maybe she won't go."said Mata Parthi.

"Then!!"questioned Mata Atishi.

"Let her stay tonight .Tomorrow when our sons would go for hunt then we will tell her to go."suggested Mata Parthi.

"But if she doesn't want to go?"asked tensed Mata Mohini.Cause Draupadi has more power than anybody.Draupadi is Samragi's daughter.No one can force.Moreover, everyone known how much the Samragi loves her daughter, Draupadi!!

"We will see that."said Mata Ragini.

"Oh!Kunti,does she know anything much?"asked Mata Mohini.

"No jiji."replied Mata Kunti.

"That's good.Abd you don't dare to tell this to anyone.Go and sleep like nothing happened here.Go."ordered Mata Zalshi and mata Kunti went disappointedly.

                                 &

"Sorry for the misbehave.That was our mistake too."pleaded Shri Krishna to Radha.

"Why you can't see her mistakes Kanha?"
questioned angrily Ishtika.

"Draupadi was more close to you.And for kind information,you were also angry at Radha some time before.""informed Asthik.

"I know."answered Kanha.

"If you know then why are u apologizing to Radha? Draupadi is suffering.We have no information where she is!"questioned Ishtika.

"You are right, Ishtika.Draupadi is suffering.So,only she can angry on us and Radha is right.We were also there.But we did nothing just standing like puppets."informed Kanha.

"Please don't cry,Radha."Kanha wiped Radha's tears.

"Can u please inform me where is Draupadi?"questioned Shikha jiji which made turn everyone behind.

Shikhandini went near Radharani and give solace to Radha touching shoulder.

"Can anybody tell me where is she?"Shikha jiji again questioned.

"No,jiji."answered Ishtika.

"But the Brahman kumars live near the jungle."said Asthik.

"We can search near there if we find there!"uttered Radha.

"Ok."Shikha jiji said and stood up.

"Where are u going,jiji?"questioned Ishtika.

"To take Draupadi home before anybody know about it especially Maashi."added Shikha jiji.

"We are coming with u."added Kanha.

"But trust me Draupadi has changed.She won't come so easily."informed Asthik.

"Why?"Shikha jiji questioned.

"Jiji,what would I say! Before Draupadi wouldn't talk to everyone or attached so soon like she did with the Brahman Kumars."said Asthik shockingly.

"In a night,she is attached with them like magnet."added Ishtika.

"She used to be fierce with everyone before but so calm with them!"said Kanha.

"I just hope she listens to me and come with me."prayed Shikha jiji also the others.