Part 3

Here, Draupadi wasn't born from fire.Draupadi's mother was Shalvi who isn't alive according to people.But Draupadi's three masshi never let Draupadi feel her mother.Draupadi called them masshi but consider them as Mata.Draupadi lost one mother but found three mothers.

Queen Aparna is elder sister of the three.She loved her sister Shalvi like a mother does now only Draupadi is her everything.She is queen of kings.She is Samragi.Everyone hears her expect Draupadi.Angry , short-tempered for others expect Draupadi.

Queen Taliksha is the second one.She is the most sensitive.Only she can defeat Draupadi at everything and Draupadi fear her a little too.So, Draupadi never disagree with her.She is little much strict too but more time,she fail before Draupadi cause her love towards Draupadi always makes her weak.She is strict because she doesn't want to lose Draupadi.She doesn't like if anybody says anything to Draupadi.She doesn't leave that person at all.Very much hard-working woman but rude too.

Queen Suparna,she is very much dangerous woman but she is the one who pamper Draupadi much.She doesn't like someone force her dear Draupadi at any thing.That's why,she had been always give Draupadi space and that's why, Draupadi loves her most.She is the younger sister of the three.Shalvi wasn't her sister but her friend and for that reason she  remains as Draupadi's friend.

"Malini,Malini",called Shikhandini.

"Just a few minutes,jiji."Draupadi pleaded covering herself with blanket.

"No,get up.Have you forget which day is today?"questioned Shikha and remove the blanket.

"Ufffffff,jiji."complained Draupadi and sat rubbing her eyes.

"Is she still sleeping!"questioned second coming with a sweet-dish.

"No,I woke up."answered Draupadi standing up from the bed.

Shikhandini and Taliksha laughing watching Draupadi

"Ok,now have it."said Taliksha taking a spoon kheer.

"No, don't you know masshi,I don't like sweets!"complained Draupadi cutely.

"But it's your birthday.You should have some sweets."ordered Taliksha.

"Yeah,masshi.I will but not kheer only the 🍰 cake.It's also a dish of sweets."
said Draupadi.

Taliksha wanted to say something but Ishtika came between,"Let her jiji,You know she just have cake only."

"Happy Birthday,dear."congrats she to Draupadi.

"Thank you,masshi."said Draupadi smiling.

"Now go and fresh up.Time for breakfast."reminded Ishtika as Draupadi wanted to go washroom but saw Taliksha's disappointed face.

"Ok,I will.You feed me."whispered Draupadi hugging Taliksha.

"Live a happy life always."hoped and prayed Taliksha feeding Draupadi kheer.