Part 4

"Hey,now come out from your thinking world and accompany us."teased Kanha to Draupadi.

"Uffffffff.Let's go."ordered Draupadi seriously.

Today for a new research ,the team have to go to a jungle.

"This is going to be advantageous."stated Ishtika.

"Why!"asked Radharani.

"Haven't you heard about the jungle.That's so scary firstly and the people there are........"Ishtika was cut off by Radha,"What they do?Are they too spirit?Good or bad!"asked terrified Radha making everyone laughed.

Draupadi hugged Radha and shook her,"Oh!Radha!"

"No,dear Radharani.They are novice in following the rules.They are backward fully.They just hear or do what they want to.What is right according to their rules,they will follow that in one word.They are most dangerous for us more than anything here."informed Ishtika.

"And if anybody don't listen them,then?"
asked Ashtik.

"Then for that they have also one rule."
said Draupadi.

"And what is that!"asked curious Ashtik.

"No eyes ever seen,any ears hardly hear this and minds have ever think,worst death like that."said seriously Kanha.

"So,two three knew all this but didn't bother to inform us."yelled Radha angrily.

The three nodded cutely like most innocent person.

"This is too much."uttered Radha and Ashtik as both began to walk fast.And Ishtika, Draupadi and Kanha were quite and walking behind the two silently.

                                   &

"There is a small temple.That place is blessed.The soil there are very efficacious."informed the man to Pandavas.He is one good and trust-worthy neighbor to Pandavas.

"So you mean that soil can save us from this epidemic?"asked politely the eldest son of Mata Kunti and Samrat Pandu.

"Ji,you five brothers are very strong.Will you please go there and get that soil for us?"begged crying all the persons.

"No,please don't say like this?It's easy."said cool aBheem.

"No,young man.If that would be easy then we wouldn't ask you to get that for us."said a woman sadly.

"What is there!"asked Mata Kunti coming forward.

"Pardon us,Great Mata.There lives an aboriginal tribe who are very much dangerous.If someone disrespect their rules by disobeying ,they give them death as punishment for sure.Hence,we are frightened to go and get the soil for us."informed a man so disappointedly.

They thought hearing this Mata Kunti won't let go her five sons but it was wrong.It could happen if they would be common people and Pandavas are dressed up as commoners but from heart,they are still loyal.Their blood are running to save innocent people.It's their duty which Pandavas have to perform at any cost.

"You go to your home.After lunch,my sons will go there."informed proudly Mata Kunti.

"Mata,I will go only."informed aBheem respectfully.

"No, Bheem.I will go with you too."ordered aYudisthir like a elder brother should.

"No jyesth.If anything more needed,me,Nakul and bharata Bheem will go.You stay here."pleaded aSahadev.
Dhananjaya was angry on this fact that no one noticed him.He can go too.Anyway, Savyasachi didn't say anything to anybody and went to hut.Everyone understood that their Archery brother is angry now.The five too went the hut.