Chapter 29

Second Year at Raegwinns Academy. Girls Dorm- C/27. Class-A

"Lyly! Help me...don't just stand there!"

I watched Sandy hopelessly trying to drag in her Valise into the dorm.

"Tsk." I helped her carry the suitcase and glanced at her tired face. "Where's your brother?"

"Michelle? He did not finish up his holiday assignments, so he is too busy to help me out."

"The heck..."

"Come on! Stop sulking! We are now in Second Form...aren't you excited?!", Sandy's eyes shone brightly as she expressed her excitement through her limpid speech.

"You...", I sighed. "You just get excited over everything..."

Sandy pinched my shoulders. "Nah! I am more excited because I am in Class A."

"Ouch! Alright, alright. I get it."

"Hmph!"

"Tell me how was your holidays?"

"So, so. I missed you so much~"

"Cut it out."

"I am not lying. Not even one bit. But I am not that happy..."

'Now what?', I thought. She looked troubled and I was quite afraid that she would start throwing a tantrum once again.

"That girl...She is in Class A too.", Sandy twisted her lips to exhibit her annoyance.

"Ohhh", I groaned as I could now breathe in ease.

"What are you feeling so satisfied for?!", she pinched my shoulder again.

"Ouch! Not again...Stop it! I just thought it was something serious."

"So, you think this is not serious?" Irksomeness slowly turned her eyes red.

I burst out laughing. "I meant we can deal with Ivanne later. Don't bother about her now."

"Why are you laughing!"

Is this her tenth time pinching my shoulder? This girl!

"Okay, okay. Let's move. Our classes are about to begin."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where are we going to sit?", Sandy asked.

As we had joined the academy somewhat early today morning, the warden allowed us to sit in the classroom though others had not walked in yet. We sat down in the two empty front desks together. Few students started wading in the classroom after us.

"How long do we have to wait? When will the professor come?" Sandy was growing impatient by every passing minute.

I put down the potions' book I was reading and snapped at her, "Who asked you to come this early then?"

"Hah...I was just feeling anxious...", she squeezed out her voice through her pressed lips and frowned at me.

I sighed and subsumed myself back into the book.

"Look who we have here~"

I desperately pushed the book closer to my face when I heard the high-pitched melodious voice. I could already here Sandy faintly complaining.