Prologue

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. I was yanked out of the car by my hair. "Bastards let go!" I was blindfolded, I don't know where I was being taken to. My legs were bruised and numb. I could only feel blood dripping down my knees as I struggled hard to break free from the grasp of a muscular man.

"Shut up bitch. No one is going to listen to you" the man chuckled.

"Be careful with her. This vixen is quick-witted and quite agile. We have got special instructions to finish her off for good." Another man joined him. He pulled me by my legs and dragged me inside a house. He put leather shackles on my slender legs with which I was trying to kick him hard. Though I didn't have any strength left in them I didn't want to give up. I wish I could die a hundred thousand times, but not like this. I cannot accept to meet my end in this way. I don't want to die dirty.

"What's this whore's name?"

"Natasha..."

"It's Natasha Peyton." I said willingly. "You lowly bastards aren't allowed to spell my name with such disrespect!"

"This slut doesn't know her place. Just fucking shut up!"

A man with multiple scars on his face undid my blindfold. I saw there were at least more than fifteen men present. "You all want money, right?" I asked him. By now my legs were completely restrained against the wall so that I couldn't run away as well as my hands were tied tightly enough by ropes. I tried to loosen the rope, but they almost pierced through my wrists. I couldn't move nor did I have a bit of strength to. So, running away from this dark place wasn't an option. Moreover, I had no idea where I was, what's this place. I literally had no spark of hope left in me.

After hearing my question all the scumbags started laughing. "Money?" One of them approached me and lift up my chin. "No honey, we have to disfigure this pretty face. I have never seen such gorgeous cheeks ever before." He ran his fingers through my face and over my lips. I wanted to puke, it was so disgusting. His fingers were rough and piercing. I could smell oil from the man's body. It made me feel nauseating. "So, before throwing you away like trash we should have some fun." He groped my breasts and started squeezing them. I hung my head. Bangs of hair fell in front of my eyes. "Vivian...she paid you all to do this?"

"Oh yes." He replied enthusiastically. "And also Mr. Hans."

After hearing 'Mr. Hans', I shot up. I was enraged. He was my step-dad and on the other hand Vivian was my best friend. Vivian and I were friends since kids, I threw away all my happiness into the trash bin once because of her. Yes, I had always been prettier than her. I never knew being pretty was a crime and she blamed me cause her crush was interested in me back in our middle school days. I took the blame on me and decided to cut my hair and wore baggy clothes and it didn't take much of an effort to make everyone believe that I was a tomboy. 

I soon understood her real motive was to make me look like a stupid and ugly duckling in front to everyone so that it was easier to bully me, but I never blamed her every time I was hurt. But Vivian's greedy thirst wasn't easy to quench. She always puts me in a tight spot and scheming against me has always been like her hobby. I didn't realize it until I joined an Aassassin-Training school. Yup right now, I am an assassin in training. I am already a very capable assassin, at least that's what my teachers say. Due to my pretty appearance, figure and magnetic aura it's easy for me to seduce men and lure them into my trap. There had been no men till now who could escape my clench. I would allure them with my charisma just by waving my long hair and a sweet smile until they fix their gazes all on me. The next moment I can gauge their eyeballs out and kill them without a second thought after some sweet talking. I never failed in a mission though they were quite easy because I am still on my trial period. The best part is my trial period is almost over and next week I will be given a proper mission for the first time as my first project and I definitely plan to succeed in that no matter what. I was eager and was looking forward towards it since a long time. But now I am stuck in this place and am not even sure will I live or die. No, I am not a fool who would be fall into a trap set by such crooks. I never let my guard down, I don't trust men. My mom was killed by my stepdad (Mr. Hans) which I had recently found out. Never in my life I thought I couldn't even trust my own dad. Mr. Hans had already made many sexual approaches towards me and I have gotten sick of him. After I found evidence of my mother's death, I threatened him to core few days ago. Honestly it would be a lie if I say that I never knew intention of Mr. Hans when he married my mom. He had eyes on my mom's business corporation and it's really a tragedy how my good father died. After Mr. Hans killed my mom he got remarried and now he has a son or so-called my 'step-brother' who loathes me. My private life is very complicated and greasy. On the other hand, Vivian blames me for seducing her boyfriend, Jake. So, it's not weird that Mr. Hans and Vivian wanted to get rid of me at the same time.

"She has got such a sexy figure." The man with scars chimed in. He started unbuttoning my shirt. I trembled. "No!!!" I screamed in my head. I need to avenge my mom, I still got to live. If I die, I want to die pure so that my mom in heaven feels proud of me. I can't let this rouges take advantage of me. Disfigure my face? I searched for my pocket knife which I carried in the back pockets of my jeans. I took it out and cut the rope silently. I tried to cut my wrists. I know suicide isn't the best option, but right now there is no other way. Goddamnit! I need to lose more blood, it wasn't enough for me to die yet.

"YOU BASTARDS! GET AWAY!!" I screamed

"Where did she get the knife?"

"She cut her wrists!"

"I won't let you all have me alive." I cut my own throat. I was in pain, but I couldn't care less. I felt dizzy. I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. I was sitting on pool of blood.

"Someone stop her!"

I took the knife again and pierced it in my heart. My throat was cut open, my heart was pierced...even this ending was better than being raped and eaten my beasts. I was satisfied.

 I was satisfied