2

-
"579-936-6908" Stefania dialed the number on her phone. The therapist. She is supposed to schedule weekly appointments with this woman? The brunette is not entirely sure who is it, but she's not happy.

"Hello this is Dr. Savre, how may I help you?" Stefania stayed quiet for a brief moment, and quietly spoke.

"Hi-hi, my name is Stefania Spampinato, and I-"

"oh yes yes, the nurse at Grey Sloan told me all about you." The professional says.

"May I ask why?" The Italian questions.

"She already set up appointments for you in advance, because she knew you would not call me yourself, which she was completely wrong." The woman says with a slight chuckle.

"Ah, well thank you. Do you mind telling me when my next appointment is?"

"Yes, we will actually be seeing eachother tomorrow! 9am sharp!" The older woman exclaimed.

"Ok........ thank you, see you tomorrow I guess." The brunettes hung up, made herself a strong cup of coffee. It has definitely been a long day.

-
"BUZZZZ BUZZZZ!!" The sun shining in the brunettes room, her face in her pillow, and not a care in the world. The Italian finally turned off, what she thought was her alarm........ it was not. After a stressful day like yesterday, Stefania had an appointment with her pink vibrating friend. That's what she reached to grab, not realizing it was still on.

Stumbling out of her bed, she grabs her phone, and checks the time. 8:55am. 8:55....... "oh shit" the Italian shouted. She totally forgot about her therapy today. "Fuck fuck, shes gonna kill me." The Italian is running around her house like a chicken with her head cut off. She simultaneously brushed her teeth and tried to do her hair. That just ended up being a messy bun, after attempting three failed ponytails. "Hi Jeff, bye Jeff" the Italian said rushing out of the door.

Stefania pulled into the building, her heart beating out of her chest. She looks in the mirror above the steering wheel, and puts on some last minute concealer and mascara, knowing damn well she doesn't have the time. The brunette runs in the front doors.

"Hi, spampinato. I have an appointment with doctor Savre?" Stefania says out of breathe.

"Ah yes, she was hoping you'd show. Her room is upstairs, first door on the right." The receptionist spoke.

"Thank you Bella, ciao."
-
There was slight a knock at the door which pulled the doctor out of focus. "Come in." She says annoyed. Finally looking up from her chair, a tall, beautiful, brown-haired woman walks in. Not saying a word, Danielle is in awe.

"Hello, I'm so sorry I'm late." The woman says.

"Just don't let it happen again." Savre spoke.

Danielle found this woman very attractive, but knew she had to keep it professional. She does not want to be mean, but the blonde feels like that's the only way  for her to not fall for her patient. So far, working pretty well.
-
The Italian woman sits down on the couch, and lets out a strong sigh of relief, but also nerves. "So, how do you want to start this? The way I try and help is letting you talk, and I listen. Many people don't really like talking about their feelings, so I work questions in, little by little. Either way works for me, but I have a feeling we will be working together for a while." The blonde starts.

"Um yes, well, I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Stefania Spampinato, I used to be a dancer, and I have a dog named Jeff!" The Italian woman was not trying to over share about her family until she really had too.

"Ah well hello, it's nice to meet you. My name is Dr. Savre, but you can call me Danielle if you would like." The blonde starts to smile. "I work as a therapist.... obviously." Danielle says motioning the room. "And that's about it."

"Ok, since it is your first day, we don't have to dive deep into anything just yet. I would, however, like to get your phone number." The brunette looks up toward the blonde with a confused face. "For work purposes of course." Danielles face starting to get red. The Italian obliged, and lended the doc her phone. "Alrighty, well the session is actually almost over, they are an hour long. That may feel like a long time, but they go by pretty quick when we get to talk.

Stefania stands up, and so does the blonde. Both reaching for the handle, their fingers touched each others. The blonde looks up, the brunette does the same. Staring into each others eyes, time stopped.

"I- uh sorry. I- didnt mean to-" Danielle stutters nervously.

"no no it's all good" Stefania grabs the handle, and walks out in a hurry. Walking to her car, the Italian woman had to stop and think about what she just felt. Butterflies.

Danielle closes the door, and plops down in her chair, sinking and shrugging her shoulders. That woman is so beautiful. Danielle thought. Her accent, the way she walks. Even her hair was in a messy bun, and STILL looked good. The blonde was now thinking about how she asked for her number. That was so unprofessional. She knew it too. Danielle hung her head back over her chair, and couldn't help but smile. Seeing that wonderful woman smile at her, made her heart skip a beat.

Ugh! when can I see her again?
-
Stefania finally arrived home. She cannot seem to get Dr. Savre out of her head. She was certainly not expecting her to look so hot. Her blonde hair down just past her shoulders, red lipstick, a blazer too, with a skirt. Oh that skirt. Showcased her legs perfectly. The more Stefania kept thinking about her, the more curious she became.

Hm. Maybe therapy won't be so bad after all.

Hi!! Ok so I guess I'll just update once a week. Hope you like it so far:)

Tiktok/insta: marina.loves_