18

The Italian definitely starts to worry about the doctor, but her eyelids soon fall heavy, and she falls fast asleep.

-

Stefania slowly opens her eyes. Blinking frequently as the sun shines through her curtains. With the smell of fresh fruit, bacon, eggs, sausage, and pancakes filling the air, the brunette slowly sits up.

The Italian soon realizes that the space that was heavy last night, was light and non existent.

Stefania then remembers the events from last night. Danielle. Is she still here? Is she ok?

It was a very rough night for the blonde. Stefania has never seen her like that before, and honestly, it scared her a bit. Being a therapist Is hard, and listening to other peoples problems can be exhausting.

-

"Mm, Bongiorno bella." Stefania says as she wraps her arms around Danielles waste.

"Oh shoot, did I wake you up? I'm so sorry, I tried to be quiet, bu- but I wanted to make you breakfast and-"

"Danielle, breathe."

"I'm sorry." The blonde says. "I just wanted to do something nice for you this morning that's all:)"

"Well, it smells.... Amazing." Stefania smiles as she kisses the doctors temple, and down to the base of her neck.

"Oook, if you keep this up, we won't be able to eat." Danielle says, struggling to stay focused on breakfast.

"Can I make something too?"

"Uh- sure. You areee my girlfriend after all." The blonde smiles as she turns down the heat, and turns around to face the Italian.

"Mmm I love that. Girlfriend. It has a nice ring to it." Stefania closes the gap in between them, and slowly slides her tongue against Danielle's bottom lip.

Both womens hands travel along each others hips, and Stefania walks her right hand up Danielle's shirt to grab Danielle's chest.

"Oo. No bra? Good choice. Makes it easier for me:)"

"Mm how easy? Can you show me?" The blonde smirks.

"Yea-" Stefania brings Danielle closer to her. She then places a sloppy kiss onto Danielle's lips and opens her mouth to suck on Danielle's tongue.

"After you make breakfast-"

"Oh- that is not fair!" The doctor whines. "Whatever. Haha. What was it you were going to make?"

"Stefania's famous French toast." The brunette smiles as she moves away from Danielle, and grabs everything she needs. Given that this is Danielles house, it feels oddly comfortable.

"Famous huh? How come I've never heard of it?"

"Because I only make it for people who are special to me."

"So I'm pretty special then huh?" The blonde says with a big smile as she sets the table for two.

"Mm. Maybe."

Danielles mouth opens wide as she laughs while acting offended.

Stefania starts to cook, and tells Alexa to play 'O sole Mio' by Alfredo Mazzucchi and Eduardo di Capua.

As the songs starts to play, Stefania swings her hips back and forth to the tune. She then begins to hum to the lyrics.

Che bella cosa na jurnata 'e sole,

n'aria serena doppo na tempesta!

Pe' ll'aria fresca pare già na festa...