19

"I can live with that."

"Stefania, hey!!! It's been way too long, how are you?" Jaina asks with a smile.

"Hey Jaina. Yea long time no see." Stefania says as she sits down at the coffee table.

"So tell me what's been going on between you and miss therapist/ doctor/ girlfriend/ sex goddess?"

"Ok that last part was.... Correct- wait how did you know she was a sex goddess?" The Italian asks rather confused, and amused at the same time.

"Well I didn't until you told me just now!" Jaina teases. "But she just looks like someone who is good in bed, and to be quite honest, I have had quite an interest in women ever since we went to that bar with you and Danielles friends, so I have been paying closer attention to things like that." Jaina admits as she looks down at the ground in a shy manor.

"Oooooo Jainas got a crush, Jainas got a crushhhh." Stefania says as she laughs her head off and leans into her friend. "Let me guess...is it April?"

"No, no I don't think she's gay, I just think she's lonely and in need of some type of affection." She says. "Damn that sounds so mean- anyway no it's not her. Keep trying."

"Ummmm- Barrett?"

"How did- how did you guess that so quick?" Jaina asks suprised.

"Well every time someone mentions her name, your eyes sparkle a little bit. It's cute." Stefania says as she pulls out her phone.

"Who are you texting?"

"Danielle." The brunette says as she smiles bigger by the second.

"Youuuu my love have it bad. And I mean bad, bad." Jainas laughs loudly.

"Danielle just texted me back and said that Barrett has a huge crush on you, and that she wants to "explore things further." Whatever that means." Stefania teases.

"WAIT SHE REALLY SAID THAT??" Jaina asks excitedly.

"Nope:) I just really wanted to see how you would react. Hahahaha that was amazing."

"You bitch. This was supposed to be a nice coffee date thing, and you turned into an investigation. So with that being said, I'm going pee. While I'm gone, think about your actions!! Eat my ass Spampi." Jaina says as walks away holding her middle finger up in a joking manor.

"I would, but I'm already eating Danielle's. And let me tell ya, she tastes wayyyy better than coffee babe:)"

"Shut up! I'm leaving now. I'll be back"

-
A little earlier...

"Barretttt come onnnnn can you at least try to be on time for anything?" Danielle whines as she is already in the kitchen waiting.

"You know what Savre, you can't rush perfection. How do you think I look so good all the time? It's not magic- you know what, maybe it is magic I'm-"

"Barrett, in the time you've been talking we could've been in the car already and gone to get coffee. Now let's goooo."

"I cant stand you." Barrett says in a huff as she makes her way out of the front door.

The bestfriends make their way to the car, and quickly speed off.

"Ok so tell me. What's been happening in your life life recently? I'm so lonely it's sad, but if I hear about yours, maybe it will give me some hope. Cmon Savre, spill." The curly haired woman hounds.

"Umm honestly it's great. Stefania is..... everything. She's incredible in bed, she's so beautiful, her smile lights up the entire room, she's such a great listener, she's just..... a dream." The blonde finishes as her face turns bright red.

"Ok that didn't help at all. Yea that made me wanna throw up so thanks for that." Barrett says jokingly, but also serious.

The two pull into the parking lot, and Danielle recognizes a familiar car...

"I would, but I'm already eating Danielle's. And let me tell ya, she tastes wayyyy better than coffee babe:)"

"Who tastes good?" Danielle asks as she surprisingly appears behind her girlfriend.

"You of course!" Stefania says as she chuckles.

" haha hi baby!" The blonde says as she leans down and connects their lips.

"You two are gross. I mean cute- maybe both." Barrett says. 

A moment later, Jaina comes back from the bathroom. As she goes to sit down, she is met with a familiar, yet daunting pair of brown eyes.

"Bar- Barrett. Hi! How are you?" Jaina says as she tries to compose herself.

Barrett takes a deep breath as her heart starts to pick up.

"Use your words B."

"Hey Jaina, everything is great, how- how are things with you?"

"Nothing interesting, just hangin out with my friend Stef here! Not that she's not interesting, I just mean-"

"It's ok J we know what you mean" Stef says as they all start to laugh.

"We'll leave you two alone. Don't do anything stupid."

"Ok mom." Jaina and Barrett say at the same time. They then look at each other with a reluctant, yet pulsating gaze.

-
Danielle and Stefania went on a walk around town for a little bit, just to catch up since a couple nights ago. They haven't gotten to spend much time together, just because of their jobs and just... life really.

"Ok, I'm gonna tell you this in full trust and confidence...."

"Okkkk? Danielle says confused.

"Ok so this morning, Jaina and I came here for cofffee, not long before you did, and she told me that she was trying to figure out her sexuality and things like that. She said that ever since our little party at the bar, she has been interested in 'women' and such. Then she asked me to guess who she had a little crush on, and I said April at first because- well I don't really know why. And then I said Barrett, and she paused for a minute."

"WAIT!! JAINA HAS A CRUSH ON BARRETT??" Danielle yells as they stop walking.

"Shhhhh they can't hear you bella. Jaina will kill me."

"Ok ok sorry it's just- that was a lot to take in. Buttttt, Barrett has a crush on Jaina too.."

A/N
This is sort of a filled chapter. I really am sorry for how inconsistent I have been. Thing are really starting to heat up with school and leaving for college stuff, so Im sorry. Anyway I hope you enjoy!

Also, do you guys wanna see more of Jaina and Barrett? Lmk. Obviously the main focus would be on Stef and Dani still.