9 (part 1)

At least she has something to look forward to, tonight!

-

"Caramel Macchiato please." Stefania orders. The Italian felt light as a feather on her feet, since her and Dr. Savre cleared up stuff about Jay.

"Here you go beautiful." The cashier says.

Stefanias face starts to grow a little fake smile. Confused on the comment, the Italian shook it off, as she nodded her head, and walked away.

As the brunette makes her way to get a straw and some napkins, she glances at her cup, and does a double take.

Written on the side of the hot cup, was the woman's phone number. Stefania looks back up to catch the sparkly eyed woman staring at her.

She walks back up to the lady. "I think this was meant for somebody else?" She asks, clearly confused.

"Nope. I've had my eye on you ever since you walked into this shop."

"Oh, ummm that's very kind of you, thank you." The brunette says. Stefania starts to sweat, and her face starts getting red.

This girl was not the brunettes type, and to be honest, she wasn't really looking for anyone.......... except a particular blonde, sexy doctor she sees on Wednesdays.

"Stefania, hey babe. I thought you were gonna come straight over." A familiar voice appears.

Stefania looks over her shoulder to spot Danielle standing behind her, with one arm wrapped around her waste.

"Yea, I just thought I would stop and get some coffee first:)" At this point, Stefania was so confused, but she was glad Danielle was there to help.

"So, you think my girlfriend is pretty?" Danielle asks. Staring into this woman's soul.

"I-wait- ummm. I thought she was single, I'm sorry." The woman behind the counter starts to get flustered.

*girlfriend?? Girlfriend?? What the fuck?* Stefania thought.

"It's all good, have a nice day." The Italian says, as she starts dragging Danielle with her.

"Thank you. I really appreciate you getting me out of that. It was starting to get a little uncomfortable." Stefania says.

"You're welcome, I am pretty good at reading body language, so I could tell." Danielle stating, smiling.

"Oh, well ok. That's nice to know. Maybe you could....... teach me sometime."

"You bet." Danielle says.

"Bye doctor." Stefania calls out, dragging her hand along the blondes as she leaves.

-

Danielle has a light work day today. She doesn't technically have to be at work until 12, so she decides to go get coffee at the nearest shop.

*Whew, thank god the line isn't too long.* The blonde thought. Normally early in the morning, the shop is full of people needing that extra caffeinated kick.