14

"I like you too, Stefania." The blonde says, as she looks up into those deep brown eyes. "I really do."She repeats.

Sry for the typos in advance:)

It's been over a week since the two women had their not lunch date.

Things haven't necessarily been awkward, but the air has changed between them. After they both confessed to having feelings for the other, little things have become more noticeable.

"Appointment with Dr. Savre?" Stefania says, as she walks up to a new receptionist.

"Yes, according to her schedule, you already know where her office is, so go ahead!" The polite woman instructs.

The brunette smiles softly as she heads up to the blondes office. The hallways are quiet, as usual. As she reaches the door, a certain wave of nervousness hits.

*come on Stefania you got this, just breathe.*

"Come in!" Danielle says.

Stefania's body nearly melted as she sees the blonde at her desk

"Well hello, stefania." The doctor says as she looks up with a slight smile.

"Well hello Doctor." Stefania repeats as she walks through the doorway.

The Italian barely made it two steps, when she suddenly feels a hand on her arm.

Danielle swiftly pulls Stefania into her body. The two women standing centimeters apart.

"Hi" Danielle whispers, almost to silence.

"Hi. Baciami" Stefania says as she leans in slightly.

They connect their lips for a moment, then pull away. Staring into each others eyes, each containing a feeling of relief. Danielle leans back in, this time swiping her tongue at the edge of the Italians bottom lip.

Stefania accepts, and moves her hands further down the blondes hips.

"Mmm" Danielle lets out as they keep their lips together.

As the two women continue to make out, the room gets hot. Stefania takes off her jacket that she came in, and threw it down not looking where it went. Danielle guides her hands to untuck Stefania's shirt from her tight, black jeans.

Both breathing heavy, and hands roaming all around. Stefania lifts her arms above her head, and her shirt slips off. Danielle stops for a moment.

"Wow. You're so beautiful." The blonde says as she is completely mesmerized by the woman in front of her.

Stefania blushes, and looks her doctor up and down as well.

"You're wearing too many clothes." Stefania says boldly.

"Well can you fix that?" The blonde asks innocently.

Without hesitation, she pulls Danielle in for another kiss. This one more passionate than the others. The Italian unbuttons the doctors pants and slides them down her legs.

The brunette disconnects herself from Danielles lips, and starts to bend her knees. She lifts the blondes shirt up just enough to plant kisses along her stomach. Each kiss she bites down a little harder than intended.

"These walls are thin bella. You have to keep it in this time and I don't intend to make that easy." Stefania says as she looks up at the blonde to wink.

Danielle tries to suppress her moans the best she can. Stefanias hands travel down the the doctors underwear, and places her tongue over the fabric.