17 (part 2)

"Well then.... Your wish is my command."

I did not proof read this, so if there are mistakes I apologize in advance:)

TW: harsh language.

"Today was amazing bambina. Thank you." Stefania says as she climbs into the passenger seat.

"I'm so glad you enjoyed it, I was really nervous." The blonde admits as she motions to start the car.

"Nervous?" The Italian questions.

"Yea. Just nervous that you might say no, Or that you wouldn't feel the same way, or maybe we just shouldn't be together because I'm your therapist an- and that's not supposed to generally happen- I mean so ma-" Danielle is suddenly stopped by a soft pair of lips against her own.

"It's ok Danielle. If the time comes when someone catches us and you can't be my therapist anymore, then we will figure it out. But for now, let's just enjoy this night and the rest of our nights until then.... prego?"

"Ok. Yes. Let's get back home." The blonde says as she starts the car.

"Home." Stefania repeats. "I like the sound of that." She says smiling.

For some odd reason, Danielle cannot stop thinking about what Stefania had just said. 'If the time comes when someone catches us and you can't be my therapist anymore, then we will figure it out.'

*What if that actually happens? Will I lose my job? Will Stefania get in trouble?* Danielle starts to spiral.

"Bella? Are you ok? You seem... tense." The Italian asks.

"Im all good. You're finally my girlfriend, how can I not be ok?" The blonde says for reassurance.

-

"Where do you keep your wine Bella?" Stefania asks as she moves over to0 the kitchen.

"Top shelf to the right!" The blonde yells from the couch.

Just as the Italian turns back around to pour wine into two glasses, she was met with a very familiar face.

"Hi." Danielle says with a slight smirk creeping up on her lips.

"Hi." The brunette moves closer to the blondes face and lets out a shaky breath.

"You're so beautiful. I don't understand how I got so lucky." Danielle leans in to her favorite pair of lips and closes the gap between them.

"I could say the same about you." Stefania leans in again, this time deepening the kiss even more.

"mmm. Stef?" Danielle says acting shy.

"Si?"

"I know you said we should continue 'this' later, but I'm extremely tired, and I feel bloated from all of that food, so can we just..... talk tonight? I feel like we haven't talked- like really talked to each other when we're not in a session."

"That actually sounds like great plan. Can we still keep the wine though?" The Italian asks.

"What is it with you Italians and wine?"

"Nel vino c'è la verità." The brunette smiles at Danielles confusion.

"Whatever you just said was very sexy, and I am kind of rethinking the whole 'lets just talk' thing."

"It means 'In wine there is truth.' You give me wine, and you will be surprised with how much information you can get out of me." Stefania smirks as she walks swiftly to the couch.

"Damn this woman..."

-

"No way in hell I said that!" Danielle starts playfully.

"haha you did- You did!"

"How did I say it exactly, can you be me, and act this out?" The blonde smiles.

Stefania gears up and puts her wine glass down on the table beside them. Perking her lips out as she gets ready to speak.

"Im Dr. Savre, and I like women..... and occasionally men." Failing to hold a stern face, Stefania lets out the biggest laugh Danielle has ever witnessed.

Danielle on the other hand had a face as red as a tomato.

"Oh bambina its just joke! See what wine does to a woman?"

Danielle doesn't dare speak, she just looks at Stefania with the biggest smile on her face.

"Danielle?"

"Hm?" The blonde didn't even realize that she was daydreaming, while looking right into the beautiful Italians eyes.......

"What do you wanna do now?" Danielle ask as both women had finished off a bottle of wine.

"We should tell stories! Oo like ones from our childhood, but like deep."

"Uhh sure. I guess..." Danielle says unsure.

"Oh, did I say something wrong?" The Italian asks worriedly.

"No, uhh my childhood wasn't exactly the best. Its not something that I always talk about because I am always worried about what people would think of me after I tell them. I never wanted anyone to take pity on me, or help me 'fix' it, I just needed someone to listen. Thats why Barrett and I became so close. I literally met her right after my dad- my dad kicked me out. Um.. he kicked me out because he found out that I had kissed a girl." The blonde starts to tear up, but quickly wipes it away.

"Oh, bella. If you don't want to elaborate anymore, you don't have to." Stefania reassures her.

"No- no its ok. You're easy to talk to." Danielle says as she slides over to her favorite Italian woman and curls up into her side.

"Um anyway, yea. Still to this day, I don't know how he found out, but I will always remember what he said to me that night."

"H-he said, 'I didn't raise you to become some fa**got, and embarrass the whole entire family. Thats what you are, you're an embarrassment.'"

"Th- then he said, 'Do you know how this looks for our family now? Having damaged homosexual living under my roof?? Pack your stuff Danielle. You better be out of this house by the time I come back from work tomorrow, or this will not be good for you." the blond is a little confused as to when she broke down completely, but she couldn't shake the feeling of anger that arose in her wine drunken body.

That anger was quickly subsided by the feeling of a soft had caressing her face.

Danielle then closes her eyes and tries to let the anger come to a halt.

About 15 more minutes pass by of what Stefania thought was just comfortable silence, until she realizes what really happened.

"Danielle? bella?" Slight snores were coming out of the blondes mouth and nose.

Stefania tries to carry Danielle, but quickly realizes there's no point. She looks so peaceful. Who knew that therapists had so much on their own plate?

The Italian definitely starts to worry about the doctor, but her eyelids soon fall heavy, and she falls fast asleep.

Let me know what you guys want to see more of:)

A/N:
Ummmm hey! I have had a lot on my plate recently, and everything has kind of just been crazy. Also sorry for making this chapter so anti climactic, but were about to get to the goods!

The comments on the A/N were pretty even, but most wanted me to update more frequent. So with that being said, I will try my best! I also may switch it up too.

Thank you guys so much for sticking with me:)