13

I guess lunch is the first step.

"Barrett. Barrett, wake up." Danielle says as she shakes her best friend awake.

"Mmm whattt Savre." Barrett replies.

"I have a kind of date with Stefania today at 1, and it's 12pm, so I need you to get out of my bed, and help me pick an outfit, thanks." The blonde quickens her speech.

"Give- gimme 5 minutes." Barrett says as she lays back down.

"Nope. Barrett get up, or I won't update you about Stefania and i anymore." She says with her hands on her hips.

"Fine, fine. Lets go."

-

"Jeff, come on. Mommy needs to get to her not date today." Stefania says as she pulls Jeff out for a walk.

It's is currently 10:45, and Stefania is sweating bullets. Between her walk with Jeff, and nervous energy for lunch, everything is just chaos in her brain.

As the brunette gets home, she does a little bit of cleaning, and is now trying to figure out what she's going to wear.

The Italian finally comes to the conclusion that she needs another opinion.

It's just lunch..... right?

"Hey Jaina, I need your help. I don't have much time to explain, but I need clothing opinions." She says over the phone.

"Ok, well I need a little bit of context, Stef." Her friend says.

"Well..... I'm going on a lunch date, or not date with Danielle today, and im scared."

"Omg!! That's good right? Wait why are you scared?"

"Because I may have sort of, kinda, maybe told her I like her." Stefania says with her hands covering her face in embarrassment. "But it wasn't intentional. I- we were on face time, and she left for a minute. I was talking to Jeff on the phone, and she overheard me talking about her. And how much I liked her, but didn't know if she felt the same way." The brunette paused, waiting for her friends reaction.

"Wow. Ok. Well how do you know she heard you?" Jaina asks.

"When I asked her if she did, she hesitated, and her face turned bright red. I know she's my therapist, but I can see right through her."

"Holy shit. That's a lot to handle. Ok, breathe. Lets just focus on getting this outfit chosen before you're late." Jaina says to the Italian.

"Ok. Lets get started."

-

Danielle is sitting in the parking lot of this cute place on the corner of 'Elm street, and Williamson blvd' The two women decided to meet at this little cafe, called 'The Delucas'. It's in a quiet area, and Stefania has never been here before.

After about 5 more minutes pass, a silver Porsche pulls up beside the blonde.

Danielle doesn't notice at first, but she is startled by a slight knock on her window.

"Danielle? You ready?" Stefania says, as she waves.

"Yes, coming right now."

As the blonde gets out of the car, she looks up to see the Italian waiting for her at the curb. Stefania walks toward the door, and opens it into this little Italian style cafe.

"Wow, Che bello." Stefania comments, as she looks around in amazement.

"I knew you'd like it." Danielle smiles.