"Ugh whatever. Good night, I love you too."

"No- no- come back! Please- come-" a loud gasp comes from the Italians bedroom. Shooting straight up off of her pillow, the brunette knew something was off.

Stefania lifts the covers off of her, with one hand, and steps down onto the floor. Head pounding, and her clothes drenched with sweat.

"What the hell?" Stefania whispers to herself.

She has never had any kind of nightmare before, not even when her dad died. The sleepy Italian then looks over at her alarm clock which read; 3:44am.

"Fuck." Stefania groans.

She knew that once she wakes up once, she can't go back to sleep. She normally engages in.... Adult activities with herself, but instead, she decides to go downstairs and make some coffee.

The brunette turns over her phone that is sitting on the counter, and checks what day it is.

Saturday, thank god.

-

*beep beep*

The sound of the blondes alarm clock finally went off. 7:45am.

She gets up, changes into a sports bra, and some comfortable leggings, and goes downstairs.

Danielle puts her hair into a high ponytail and grabs her keys to tie them to her shoe.

Never leaving home without her Apple Watch, she grabs the technology off of the counter, and straps it to her wrist. 

She steps off her doorstep and sets out on a run.

-

"Come on Jeff, let's go on a walk." It is now around 8am. Stefania and Jeff set out on a nice walk along the river. Stefanias hand in the tiny whole of Jeff's leash, strapped around her.

The fresh air hitting the Italians face, feeling the nice breeze in her skin. That peacefulness was cut short, by the feeling of Jeff's leash becoming unattached.

"Jeff!" Stefania screams. "Jeff, come back!" The brunette runs after her baby, as she starts to get faster and faster.

As Stefania starts to get tired, Jeff starts to get farther and farther away, until she is completely out of sight.

"No, no. Jeff where are you?" The brunette yells out once more. Breathing heavily, Stefania puts her hands on her knees as she bends down. On the verge of tears, she feels a tap on her shoulder.

"Excuse me miss, are you ok?" Stefania looks up, at a friendly woman.

"Um, ye-yes I- no." The Italian says unsure. "I just lost my dog. She ran away from me. Maybe this old leash is not what it used to be." She lets out a small chuckle, followed by a frown.

"What does he/she look like, do you mind me asking?" The taller woman asks.

"She's beige, with black spots. She's pretty small, but not hard to miss. And her name is Jeff." Stefania starts to feel tears we'll up in her eyes once more.