15

"Mm yes it does...... Doctor."

I'm back!!

Stefania rolls over and is suddenly stopped by a familiar figure in her bed. The sun shining through the windows, hitting her face directly as she turns to her side.

The brunette opens her brown eyes slightly, and is met with a pair of blue.

"Mmm... buon giorno." Stefania says in her thick Italian accent.

"Good morning Stef. Howd you sleep?" The blonde asks curiously.

"Very good, I felt very.... relaxed." Stefania smirks as she looks down toward the covers.

Danielle follows her eyes, and immediately recognized what she was looking at.

"Hey, my eyes are up here." The blonde says as she lets out a slight chuckle.

"What do you wanna do today bella?" Stefania says as she rolls over, on top of Danielle. She drapes one leg across the doctor, and her arm was also stretched out 0ver the Americans neck.

"Well. We could start by taking a shower?"

"Whos we?" Stefania asks in a teasing manner.

Danielle laughs as she wraps both arms around Stefania, and lays there just long enough for the Italian to realize that something is up.

"Everything ok?" She asks.

Danielle looks up into the brunettes eyes and lets out a small sigh followed by a single tear sliding down her face.

Both women lay in each others embrace, and just enjoy the moment they have.

"I'm gonna go for a run." Danielle says.

"A run- why?" Stefania asks.

"I just need to clear my head."

The blonde gets up from the bed, and walks over to the bathroom. The room goes silent, and the doctor turns around.

"What are you looking at?" Danielle asks with a smirk.

"Oh....... Nothing." Stefania says blushing.

-

"Are you ready for a real relationship?" Barrett asks.

"I-I don't know Barrett, but Stefania.... She just makes me feel things. She gives me butterflies everytime I see her. She always knows how to make me blush. I just..... I want her so bad." The blonde explains.

"Hm. Savre sounds like you have a crush there, huh?"

"No. No I don't. She's just a really good friend who I would very much like to date, and kiss, and have sex with, and fu-......"

"Ok that's enough." Barrett says as she snaps Danielle out of her fantasy.

The two best friends laugh as they walk inside 'Delucas'. They are then escorted to a booth and both order iced coffee.

"Wait that reminds me, where were you last night... AND this morning?" Barrett asks, ready knowing the answer.

"Ummm I was with a patient of mine."

"Hm ok, and who would that be?"

"You wouldn't know her, she's kind of...... new." The blonde says.

"I can see right through you. Dr. Savre."

"Ok fine I was with Stefania." Danielle says as her face gets red.

"That's all I needed to know. Though after what went down her your office, I figured that would be enough for one day:)" Barrett says as she drinks her coffee keeping eye contact.

"Well.... I went to go drop off something she left in my office, and then she asked me for round two and I was like fuck yea. And.... Then we fucked."

"That's a lot of information that I didn't need to know. But next time just tell me you're over there since this seems like it's becoming very serious."

"Ok, I will. I really like her Barrett. And she knows I like her. She told me she likes me too. And now I'm scared. You wanna know what happened this morning?"

"Yes?" Barrett says hesitantly thinking it's going to be another sex story.

"I woke up and I was laying there. All cuddled up with Stefania, and- and I got scared. I got so scared that I cried, and then I went on a run to clear my head."

"Wait, you only go on runs when you're stressed. Did something happen? Was the sex not good?" Barrett asks.

"No no, the sex was..... amazing. Mind blowing even. But that's not the point. The point is, I'm not used to people taking care of me. When we were cuddled up this morning, I got scared because I loved it. I loved being in her arms and just being able to rest. It felt so good..... I guess a little too good. I don't know I- I know I sound crazy, never mind." Danielle says as she looks down to play with her fingers.

"No, I get it. You just need to let yourself rest. It's going to take a while, but Stefania seems to be someone that is there for the long run. She will help you. You just have to let her." Barrett says as she reaches out for her best friends hand.

"You know I love you right?" The blonde asks.

"I love you too Savre."

-

"Come on, Jeff." Stefania says as she tugs on Jeff's leash slightly.

"Hey Stefania!" Jaina says as she walks up.

"Hey Jaina!! How are you?" The Italian asks politely.

"I'm pretty good, just taking a little walk. You should come with next time. This is normally the time I come out here anyway." She kindly offers.

"Thatd be great, I've been meaning to get a walking buddy. I was going to ask Danielle too."

"Danielle as in your doctor Danielle?" Jaina asks surprised.

"Haha yea, a lot has happened with us." The Italian says in her thick accent.

"Oooo spill, I got time."

The two women continue to talk away. Stefania tells her all about how her and Danielle have had lots of sex, and confessed their feelings to one another.

Stefania loves being able to have a close friend to talk to all of this about who is not her doctor.

Could this really workout with these two? We'll see!

Insta/ tiktok: marina.loves_
Twitter: marina_loves_

Holy shit it's been a while. How is everybody? Hope you're enjoying your day, and I hope you have a great week/weekend!!