5

Let's go Jeff

"Well hello.... again." Danielle says to the brunette with a slight smirk.

"Hello again." Stefania says with a small chuckle. She sits down on the long couch in front of the blonde, eager to start their session.

"I know it's only been a couple of weeks, but how have you been holding up?"

"Honestly? Not all that better." The Italian says with a fading smile. "But, I am so glad that I saw you this morning, because that really made my morning better."

The blonde starts blushing, hoping it's not noticeable. "Me too." They lock eyes for a brief moment before speaking again. "So, um I wanted to ask you something."

"Go for it."

"What are your hobbies? I ask all my patients this, to see if they have things that can keep their mind off of any recent event."

"Ummm.... well, I like to walk my dog Jeff. Which I guess isn't really a hobby, because I HAVE to do it, but I do really enjoy it. I also do a little bit of photography. I used to do it a lot before my family passed away... but-" Stefania was interrupted by a lump in her throat.

"Shhhh it's ok, it's ok, take your time." Dr. Savre repeats. She felt, that last time when she hugged Stefania, that it was way out of line. She decided to sit this one out.

"Ah. I'm sorry. It just gets to me a lot."

"No, no that's good. You're good. So photography huh?"

Stefania nods excited.

"Mind if you show me some pictures you've taken so far?" Danielle asks shyly.

"Oh, of course! I actually carry my camera with me everywhere, it helps remind me of how amazing my family was/is." The Italian grabs the Sony out of her purse, and motions the blonde to come sit next to her.

"Omg. These are amazing! You took these?" Danielle asks, blown away.

"Sí! I used to love taking pictures of everything. I haven't gotten much into it lately, i just don't have the motivation." Stefania frowned.

"Oh, well, I happen to have a friend that teaches photography classes. His name is Jay. He's done photo shoots for tons of celebrities, and I'm sure he would love to work with you." Danielle says as she stands up.

"Are you serious??? That would be amazing....... thank you, Danielle." The Italian smiles big.

"My pleasure."

"Um, Dr- Dr. Savre, if you don't mind, I would love to show you more of my work? It's at my house, so I don't know if you would be open to that?" Stefania knew what she was doing...... trying to be a little more discreet. Trying....

"I would be open to that." Danielle says with her face getting red.

"Great....." the Italian says all giddy. "How about tonight at 8? Stefanias crosses her fingers.

"I'll have to check my schedule, but that should totally work. I have your number, so is it ok if you just text me the address?" Danielle asks.

"Oh, of course. Also, are you ok with dogs?

"Yes, they're my absolute favorite animal:)"

"Great, I'll clean my messy apartment, and I'll see you there at 8." Stefania says, and she looks the blonde up and down.

"Perfect...." the doctor says with a bright smile. She notices the brunette checking her out, and starts to get a little nervous.

"Well, I should probably get going." The Italian says, looking at her watch.