6

"Well we'll just have to see about that."

Rolling over feeling sore. Stefania grabs the blanket wrapped around her. As she starts to sit up, eyes nearly closed, hair messy, she replays everything that happened the night before.

*Did Danielle stay over?* Stefania thought for a small second. There were no signs that the Dr. was still present.

After about 5 minutes of trying to wake herself up, she finally stands up, but suddenly falls right back down.

Stefania puts her hands over her face, letting out a small chuckle.

"This woman really got me good." The Italian says. She tries to stand up once more, and is successful in doing so.

She starts over to the kitchen, planning to make herself some breakfast. Maybe some French toast? She's very good at making French toast....... As she walks over to get the eggs from the fridge, a note appears on the front.

Stefania,
I had to go into work early, but I cleaned up a little bit, and I made you some fruit salad! 

Also, thank you for last night. I haven't felt that relaxed in forever.

Rest up! Call me later, I have something for you. I hope you like it.

PS. I meant what I said about not waiting every Wednesday to see each other.......

Ttyl,
Danielle :)

-

Danielle arrived to work about 2 hours ago. Not a single client. That did, however, give her time to think about what the fuck happened last night.

Last night...... being in the arms of that gorgeous Italian woman. Feeling her touch on every inch of her body. Kissing those soft, yet full lips. Goosebumps appearing on her skin, from Stefania's breathe on her neck. Her mouth licking, and sucking every crevice. Tensing up to the feeling of her fingers.

Danielle takes her right hand, and slowly moves down her body. Head full of thoughts about her patient. Inching closer and closer to the top of her pants. Carefully sliding two fingers down in her thong, through her folds, as she imagines the brunette on top of her.

"Fuck Stefania-" Danielle bites her bottom lip.

"Who's Stefania?"

Danielle jumps quickly from her seat, with her heart pounding out of her chest.

"BARRETT WHAT THE FUCK! DO YOU KNOW HOW TO KNOCK?" The blonde stands up, fixing her outfit.

"Jeez Savre. No need to yell." Her best friend says laughing hysterically.

"Is this about your gorgeous Italian patient that you're not allowed to date?" Barrett asks.

"No. Get out." Danielle starts trying to push Barrett out.

"Absolutely not. Where were you last night? You never came back. I went to your house, because I thought you were dead. You didn't even answer your phone Savre."

Danielles face gets red.

"I- remember when you helped me get ready for Stefanias? Well we sorta, maybe, kinda had sex. Very spicy, hot Italian sex."