12

"Me too. Thank you Doctor. I'll see you next week." Stefania smiles back.

"Barrett, I'm really starting to worry about her." Danielle says, as she walks in her front door.

After the last session, Stefania had reviled something that caught Danielle off guard. She said she imagined dying.

The blonde does realize that it is apart of her job, and she normally hears that everyday. However, the fact that it was Stefania, makes her heart completely shatter.

"I know, Danielle. You really care about her. I get that, but you still have to treat her like every other patient." The dark haired woman says.

"Yea, I guess you're right." Danielle agrees, as she flops herself down on the couch in the living room.

"Alright bestfriend, enough with the sad talk, what are we watching? It's just us tonight." Barrett asks, staring at Danielle.

The doctor is not listening to a single thing Barrett is saying. All she can think about is the burning sensation in her chest, everytime that gorgeous Italians name comes up.

"Earth to Savre?" Barrett snaps.

"What? Sorry. I was just..... thinking."

"What- are- we- watching?" Barrett says in a robot voice, a little slower this time.

"I don't know, whatever you want, Doss." Danielle says, trying to masc the emotions she was feeling.

"Ok well then we're watching 'Bridesmaids'. No questions asked."

"Ok."

As the movie goes on, Danielle is in her own world. Thinking about all the ways she wants to help Stefania. Maybe they could have some sessions outside of the scheduled times? Just so that they can be in a different environment. Maybe that will help?

Without even taking another thought, Danielle gets up and goes off to her room. Luckily Barrett had fallen asleep; hence having seen that movie about 1000 times.

-

"Hey, Stefania. How are you feeling?"

The blonde sets her phone down and lays her head down, on her pillow. A few moments later, the brunettes texts back.

"Hi, Danielle. Honestly, a little better. Ever since I said...... what I said about my dream, I have had  anxiety about it, but it's noting I can't handle."  Stefania says.

"Can I call you? I know it's late, but I don't have much to do tomorrow so just let me know." Danielle asks as she starts to feel her nerves bubbling up.

*ring ring*

Danielles phone starts to go off, and she looks at her screen. Stefania was calling. The blonde feels her heart rate pick up, as she swipes to the right, to answer the call.

"Stefania?" Danielle says, with a little shakiness in her voice.

"Hi." The Italian woman voices back, sounding a little bit congested. "Before we talk, can you do me a favor." She asks.

"Yea sure, what's up?"

"Can we FaceTime instead? Seeing your face, makes me comfortable." Stefania tells her doctor.

"Um, yea, sure!" Danielle says as her cheeks flush red.

Stefania feels the nerves in her fingertips. She presses the FaceTime icon, and waits for the blonde to answer.

"Hi, Danielle." The Italian woman says, in her quietest voice.

"Stefania. I'm glad you called me. So what's up?" The doctor asks.