3

Hm. Maybe therapy won't be so bad after all.
Also, if there are typos, I'm sorry. I did not read through this very well.

It's been a week since the brunette saw Dr. Savre. Stefania wakes up in a slump. With the same old, basic routine; wake up, skip breakfast, go back to sleep, watch tv, take a shower, and go right back to sleep again. Yea...... She knows. Wednesday's are the only days she actually has motivation. Can you guess what she's got going on that day? I'll give you a hint, it involves a sexy lady doctor, who's last name starts with S.

Stefania wakes up bright and early, to get to her appointment at 12pm. They changed it because the women realized that neither of them would be awake enough to get the most out of the session. The brunette gets out of bed and takes a nice warm shower. Suddenly having thoughts about the blonde, which she quickly snapped out of. The Italian steps out of the shower, dries off, and puts on a pair of skinny jeans, and has a white, slightly SEETHROUGH blouse, that she tucks into the jeans. She also pairs it with a nice set of accessories. Nothing too fancy, but enough to impress her therapist.

It's only 11:30am, and the blonde is already swamped with work. So swamped that she forgot she has an appointment at 12. 30 minutes flys by quicker than you can blink. There was a knock at the door. The blonde stands up; "I swear if people don't mind their own busin-" she mumbled then pauses, opening the door. "Hi-hi Stefania, omg it's time for your session. I'm so sorry, I was swamped with work and the-"

"Dr. Savre, calm down it's ok" The Italian says putting her hand to her arm.

"That's funny." Danielle states.

"What is?" Stefania asks.

"I'm the one that should be calming YOU down, not the other way around." She says and they both let out a small laugh.

"So, how have you been coping with the loss of your father?" Danielle asks, getting right into it.

"Ah, well not too well." The Italian says looking down. "I cant sleep without listening to his voice at night. I have the same recurring dream of me at the hospital waiting for him. Me hoping that-" the brunette starts to tear up.

"Take your time, it's ok." Danielle comforts her.

"Me hoping that I would get to see him alive one last time." The brunette finishes, and starts crying heavy tears.

Danielle swiftly gets out of her seat, and sits next to Stefania. The blonde grabs a box of tissues, and hands them to the brunette to wipe her tears. Dr. Savre gently puts her arm around Stefania, and she leans her head to her shoulder. "It's ok, let it out, it's ok." Danielle says. She then rubs her hand on the Italians arm, never wanting to leave her side.

Deep down Danielle knows this is unprofessional. She has never cared for any of her patients like she does THIS woman. Weird, she thought.

It's a little past 1:30, after Stefania's session. She decides to take a walk through the park. Stefania has learned over the years, that walks are very therapeutic for her. Granted, they're mostly for Jeff, but she sometimes even leaves her at home. After about 15 minutes of walking in the fresh sun, Stefania then hears a familiar name being called. "Order for Dr. Savre?" the man yells. "Large coffee for a Danielle Savre?" He calls again. Stefania waits around, and goes on her phone, but still no sight of the blonde. The Italian then realizes she must be incredibly busy; at least that's how she looked for their session today. Stefania walks up to the coffee stand and grabs the order for her therapist. As she walks through the hall, she stops for a moment. "Am I supposed to be doing this?" She thought to herself at the moment. "This feels unprofessional. Maybe I should just drop it off at the front desk? Ugh Stefania just grow some balls and go up there." She finally decided to walk the coffee to the blondes room.