10

Hangovers are a bitch.

Another Wednesday. Here we go. Stefania has been having the same recurring nightmare about the deaths in her family. She hated to have a thought like this, but maybe the therapy isn't helping? Granted she's only been going for a handful of time. Just be patient, Stefania. Everything will work itself out.

"Hi, I have an appointment with doctor Savre today?" The Italian says, walking up to the front desk. Normally she just goes right up, but there is a new receptionist today, so the Italian figured she should tell her where she's going.

"Ah, Stefania?" The woman asks.

"Si."

"Well it looks like Dr. Savre isn't in at the moment. Are you sure your session is today?" The brown eyed woman asks.

"Um, ye-yes. It's always Wednesdays. Ever since I've started. Did she explain why?" The brunette asks completely confused.

*Danielle is too dedicated to her job to just not show up. She didn't text me to let me know either. I hope nothings wrong.*

The lady at the desk shakes her head, side to side. "No, I'm sorry. There is no reason written down here. Would you like me to leave a message for her?" She asks politely.

"No, thank you. I should probably get going." Stefania walks out, disappointed. These nightmares have been getting a lot worse. That, plus trying to get the bar night out of her head as well.

There's gotta be a way to see her, and fast.

-

"Barrett I just cant go. I embarrassed the fuck out of myself" Danielle says, pacing around her bedroom.

"Savre. Youve never missed a day of work, and now you're missing it because of some woman??" Barrett exclaims, slapping her hands down.

"She's not just 'some woman' and you know that." The blonde yells.

"Then who is she? Because from what I can see, all she's caused is trouble. First she spills coffee on me, you and Jay are no longer friends, (I can only imagine why) SHE ALMOST GOT YOU FIRED AT THE BAR, and now you're skipping work because of her? What has gotten into you Danielle? This isn't you." Barrett storms out of the bedroom door, into the kitchen to cool off.

*maybe she's right* Danielle thought.

-

"Hey, Jaina. Can I talk to you?" Stefania asks over the phone.

"Uh, sure. Everything ok?" Jaina aks, confused.

"Ok, I know we're not that close, but I literally have no one else to talk to. So. You know that- wait." Stefania pauses. "I feel like this would be better explained in person. Can you meet at the park in 10?" The brunette orders.

"Yes, see you there."

-

"Hey Jaina!" Stefania says, excited.

"Hi, beautiful. How are you?"

"Not so good. That's why I wanted to talk." The Italian starts. "So, you know Danielle right?"

"Your little lady friend you brought to the bar, that you passionately made out with? Yes, yes I remember. Why?"

"Well. That's the first night that we were out in public like that, and it scared me. I think it may have scared her too because now she's not returning any of my calls or texts, she literally missed my appointment with her. Which she never does. And I'm worried that I ran her away." Stefania speaks, having tears run down her face.