8

"Why the hell didn't you tell me that you and Jay were together?"

-

Another Wednesday morning. Gloomy. Sluggish. A day that is about to be as slow as a snail.

Danielle is dreading today. Absolutely dreading. After that phone call she had with Stefania this past weekend. They haven't talked since.

Stefania wanted to know about the blonde and Jays relationship. There's a reason Danielle didn't tell her, but not the reason Stefania explained.

-

"Uh- I um."

"CAN YOU USE WORD DOCTOR. JUST SAY- ......... I'm sorry. Im sorry for yelling, can you please just tell me why you didn't tell me about Jay?"

"Do you mind if I ask you what happened?"

"Yea. He tried to have sex with me."

"WHAT?"

"Oh don't act surprised Danielle. I cant believe you would have me work with someone like that, knowing he's dangerous. Is that what you think about me?"

"I- no. Stefania I had no idea."

"Please- just. I guess we'll talk about it Wednesday. That's the only day you seem to wanna talk."

"Oh, see you Wednesday-"

Before she knew it, the brunette had hung up. Leaving the doctor on the other line.

-

Now you see why doctor Savre was considering calling in sick. The longer she pushed away this problem, however, the worse it would get.

Stepping into her office at approximately 8:30 am. Blinds covering her windows. Little to no sunlight shining through. Quiet as a mouse.

To pass the time, Danielle decides to FaceTime her bestest friend, Barrett Doss.

"Hey bitchhhh!"

"Hey Barrett" Danielle says with the least amount of enthusiasm as possible.

"What's wrong? Are you ok?"

"Yes and no." Savre responds.

"Wanna talk about it?" Barrett asks.

"Yea- who are you, and what have you done with my best friend?" They both let out a laugh. The blonde knew Barrett wasn't one for talking about feelings, so the fact that she asked felt...... weird.

"Well, you know I was kind of harsh with the whole DONT fall for your patient thing, so I'm trying to make it up to you." The woman says with puppy dog eyes.

"Well thank you, a- one sec." An abrupt knock on the door, stopped the women's conversation.

"Stefania- hi, you're early. Is everything ok?" Danielle starts.

"I just thought we could get this over with. Plus, we have a lot to talk about." Stefania replies.

"Savre, hello?"