17 (part 1)

"The blonde is blushing to say the least. This date has to be perfect."

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate:) This is a long one, so buckle up!!

1:00pm: Plan a date with a very gorgeous Italian woman.

"Barrett. Come to my house right now. Don't ask questions, just hurry up." Danielle says quickly as she hangs up the phone.

"Think Savre, think. You're taking a gorgeous Italian woman on a date tonight. What does she like?"

"Honey I'm homeeeee!!" Barrett says with a laugh. "Where's my favorite gay?"

"I'm up here bitch. But too late I got a new bestfriend, and I don't need your help anymore."

Not even a millisecond later, deep footsteps come parading up the stairs.

"You better be shitting me Danielle Kathleen or I swear I'll-"

"You'll what?" Danielle asks with an eyebrow raised.

"I'll- I'll take your girlfriend from you." Barrett says with full confidence.

"Oh? So then YOU should be the one planning this date then?"

"Wait date? Whos- wait you're going on another date?"

Barrett almost pauses as she walks up to the doctor and hugs her tight.

"Barrett what-"

"Shhhhhh, just enjoy the moment."  The bestfriend says as she pets the back of The blondes hair.

"Ok, let's get started. What are we going for here, like a sexy type romance, maybe just sexy...... or maybe, just sex, no y?"

"Remind me to never ask you to plan anything again." Savre says as she rolls her eyes playfully.

"Ok, ok I can be serious."

"Continue"

"What if you do a simple, elegant, picnic under the stars?"

"That.... Actually doesn't sound too bad."

"Yayyy! I told you I can plan."

"Ok, next. What is the food choice? Are we getting food from a restaurant, or are you cooking?"

"Well I could co-"

"I was afraid you'd say that..... you and I both know you can't cook."

"I- ok that's fair. Maybe another time." Danielle says.

"Food..... OOOO! There's this restaurant that just opened down town, and it's called 'Antonio's'. I heard its so good." Barrett says as she flips her hair in confidence.

"I like your brain, Doss."

"Thank you, Savre. Now. You need a route, but don't worry, I figured that out too."

"This should be good." The blonde says playfully.

"Ok, so you pick her up at around 6pm. Go up to her door, don't be lazy and just send a text that says 'here'.

"Ok, now......."

2:00pm: What to wear?

"Ok, wardrobe has to be sexy. But not too sexy, because I want you both to go through this date fully, and not have sex until you get home....... Got it?" Barrett says as she point her finger in the blondes face.

"Got it." Danielle grins.

Shortly after that pep talk, Barrett walks over to the doctors closet to find...... absolutely nothing.