4

"Time to wake up at the ass crack of dawn." Stefania thought. The Italian slowly, but surely rolls out of bed; but instead of putting her feet down first, she ends up falling face down on the floor. Great way to start the morning.

"Why does she have to wake up so early?" You ask. Well, it's been a couple of weeks since her dad passed away, and the Italian can't sit in the house forever, so she feels the dire need to just get up this morning, and grab some iced coffee. 

She gets up from off of the floor, and walks toward her dresser to pick out an outfit for the day.... And yes, before you ask, it is a Wednesday;)

Stefania grabs some granny panties, sweatpants, and a flimsy bra, that is basically just for style. Nothing too special this morning, because, who could she possibly need to impress at the coffee shop?

-

"Hey asshole." Danielle says over the phone. "Hey bitch." Her best friend Barrett replies.

"What do you have going on today?" Barrett asks, slightly hoping that Danielle would say nothing.

"I have one meeting today, and then I took the rest of the day off." The blonde says cheery over the phone. "Why, WHOS asking?" Danielle asks with a certain curiosity in her voice.

"Are you dressed?" Her best friend asks as she stands outside of Danielles doorway.

"Uh yea bu-" Danielle starts, but gets cut off.

"Uh uhhh no buts, I'm outside of your house, be ready in five. We're going on a coffee run this morning:)" Barrett says with excitement.

-

Stefania walks in with her laptop in hand, and back back on her shoulders. She grabs a seat, taking the biggest sigh of relief and frustration. The Italian has been finding it impossible to find another job. Coffee shops always bring her comfort, so she figured she could look at jobs near her, and that are of her interests.

After about an hour of research, the brunette came up with nothing. Nada. Zilch. That definitely made the Italian very angry, and she slams her laptop closed, and shoves it in her bag. "Perche'e'cosi difficile. ughhh non troverò mai un fottuto lavoro." (Why is this so difficult. ughhh I'll never find a fucking job. ) She mumbles under her breathe.

Just as she is about to go up and order her coffee to go, she remembers her appointment that starts in about 2 hours. Thinking about her therapist, Stefania decides to text the blonde, in hopes of getting her coffee order.

-

*ding*  Danielle looks down at her phone, getting a text from Stefania. She suddenly gets a slight grin on her face, that her best friend notices right away.

"What's got you all smiley this morning? More like who?" Barrett starts.

"Oh just one of my patients." Danielle says, trying to play it off. "It's nobody, really, just keep your eyes on the road." The Dr. instructs.

S: ciao Danielle. I'm at the coffee shop right now, about to order. Is there anything you may want before I come in for our session?

D: hey! Good morning. No thank you. Believe it or not, I am actually headed over there right now. Would you mind waiting there?

S: Yea, sure. No problem! See you soon.

"Ooooo she said ciao! That means she's Italiano right?" Barrett motions with her hands.