4. Mothers.

Giovanni was a very intelligent man.

And it was usually in moments like these that it was very clear to everyone around him just how intelligent he was.

He was seated in an armchair, his one leg ontop of the other as he dragged a big mouthful of smoke I to his mouth, pushing it into a ghost and then pulling it back.

"Are you going to speak before I take your tongue, or will you write for me then?"

"Fuck you, Armani,"

He sighed, tipping the cigarette. The bloody and dirty man glared at him, making him raise a brow. "Nothing? All right, Andy? Have me the knife, please,"

The man handed him a black butterfly knife and Giovanni flipped it open and closed a few times, deciding upon something as he smoked his cigarette. "I'll spare your balls if you tell me what I need to know, Lucky. Don't make this harder for yourself. If you know me like you think you do, you know that I don't falter at the possibility of of getting blood on my hands. Speak, or lose your swimmers,"

In response, the man spat a fat glob of blood and spit onto the concrete. Giovanni stood, running his empty hand through his hair as he made his way towards the man. He bended in front of him, squinting to lessen the burn of the cigarette smoke as he bit onto the butt of the cigarette.

"Are you positive on not speaking? Because once they're gone, they're gone,"

"All right, all right! Fuck, I'll talk,"

"Smart man. Go on,"

"The shipment-"

Giovanni landed one hard, damaging blow to the man's cheekbone. He gurgled and lurged to the side, "Don't lie to me, Luck, I didn't use the shipment agency,"

The man sighed and looked like he was about to cry. Giovanni rolled his eyes, taking the cigarette and flicking it away.

"You're wasting my time, Lucky!"

As Giovanni was growing up, he attended anger management classes. And when he turned sixteen, Giovanni started going on his own, but the thing was, he didn't go. He lied to his mother, and his physiatrist didn't give enough shits to let his parents know.

So, Giovanni was a very angry man. His hatred for everything around him made his anger double and he was a ticking bomb, everyone knew that. He got into these fits where he would do everything on his own, even the dirtiest of jobs, Giovanni did.

It was only a matter of time before Giovanni would stop ticking and take everything with him as he erupted.

"Lucky, I'm giving you one more chance,"

"Kill me, Gio just do it already. You're wasting my time and yours,"

Then, Giovanni's common sense button went dim.

He asked so nicely, he should give him a proper death.

He took out his black Revolver from inside his suit jacket, pointing it at Lucky's forehead.

"Spero che il diavolo ti trovi prima che lo faccia Dio,"
[I hope the devil finds you before God does]

One loud bang echoed through the run down warehouse, and Lucy's body went limp in a second. Blood splattered everywhere, including on Giovanni's forehead and nose. He grunted, taking the handkerchief from Andy as he held it out.

"What now?" Andy asked, following behind Giovanni as he made his way out of the warehouse. "Now we find Gergio. Find out where Enzo found Lucky and tell him to meet you there. Get on the quickest train to London and call me, all right?"